Beeatrixx Beeatrixx 18-21, F 92 Answers Aug 18, 2012 in Intimacy

hey knock yourself out hope he has big time money and great car cause u will have nothing in common <br />
he is university grad with a good job friends are of the same age and profession and have common interests <br />
u have l8 year old friends just starting out no money and no clearly defined goals in life as of yet and your common interests involve partying and good times <br />
u wont like his friends and they wont like u <br />
he wont like your friends and they wont like him <br />
so u have many obstacles to overcome but i wish u luck and happiness

Best Answer

Not really. But I don't know what a 31-year-old and an 18-year-old would have in common...two totally different stages in life.

Best Answer

they are at two totally different stages in life- that is part of the point. They can learn so much more from each other than couples with a lack of age gap.

Best Answer

I was an 18 yr old girl with a 31 yr old "man". He was not pleased that he wasn't my 1st. He was also full of BS. I do not recommend it.

Best Answer

No. Both are having a great experience. The younger learns while the elder feels the strength and assurance of a teacher. To formal? I myself would not hesitate our bodies are vessels for our conscience to experience and learn in this reality. This is what we create, we choose this path in our quest to learn and grow, to reach our full potential in the other realm of existence.

Best Answer

Hell no she's of age let her do what she wants.

Best Answer

Not advisable.A 31 year old man dating an 18 year old tells me hes not very mature.

Best Answer

No I dont. I recently got out of a relationship with a man who was 16 years older than me. Yes, thats a big age difference, but in many ways it can be good because for one you cant help who you fall in love with or are attracted to. Another thing you both can learn from each other because of age difference and the diff times that we are in now. My only thing is just keep your guard sweety. There is always an end to the honeymoon stage whether you two are just in a physical relationship or not. Hope my answer helped a little.

Best Answer

aahh its ok, when u get lost later ask us again

Best Answer

Nothing wrong...but maybe not advisable.<br />
Basically we date in part ba<x>sed on where we are maturity-wise.<br />
If the guy has a maturity level close to that of a teenager when he's in his 30's....then that does not speak well of him.

Best Answer

Technically and legealy NO. But I am thinking that it's just infatuation and less likely true attraction.

Best Answer

Do they?

Best Answer

it'll suck eventually, not wrong, just two different generations totally make a difference, been there did that at 27 and 38, lasted a year, he just ended up acting to old and he wasn't... but for fun, and you are talking about more than half of americas dream for men, or so i always heard...lol... gotta follow your heart, its an awesome guide...

Best Answer

No they is nowt wrong with it I'm 17 n going out with a 31 year old u can help who u fall in love with

Best Answer

no not at all thts the same age gap as me and my bf

Best Answer

nope its not as long as both enjoy it

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

nah, not in this day and age.

Best Answer

i only know 1 guy in his 30's who would date an 18-yr old girl - my cousin who has questionable ethics. he's in his late 40's now but continues to date teenage girls only. so while i don't see anything wrong, per se, with an 18 yr old wanting to hang out with a 31-yr old guy, i question what kind of a 31-yr old guy would hangout with an 18-yr old girl. i think a more decent 31-yr old man would leave a young 18-yr old girl alone.

Best Answer

I don't presume to know what is right or wrong, or whats best for anyone. But I do think its possible that both could be fulfilled and have a good relationship. Its just unusual.

Best Answer

Meh, I don't care. But who am I to judge? If it works, than why not.

Best Answer