starship33 starship33 36-40, F 10 Answers Jul 22, 2012

Yes, it's humiliating for the dog.

Best Answer

Oh they don't care good grief

Best Answer

How do you know they don't care? Can you speak dog?

Best Answer

@Wifeinater....ever hear of tongue in cheek humor...good grief...

Best Answer

Yes, very because they are not used to that stuff so they might get freaked out and may get scared of u. Also it really dangerous I wouldn't support it if someone did. It's just like animal cruelty, I guess

Best Answer

Not "wrong", but not right. I don't mind people dying their own hair, although I feel like it covers up something natural that has potential to shine and be seen. I kinda feel that way about dogs, only in more of a "protect the environment from selfish people out for their own desires" kind of thing. Although if it's safe pet dye and their dog isn't constantly pink or blue, fine. I've seen people do pink breast cancer ribbon dyes on white dogs before.

Best Answer

no. I'm going to dye the white on my beagle green. and when I get a horse it's main and tail will be rainbow colors :)))

Best Answer

if you dye the tail i can't see any harm done. but leave the damn dog alone. lol

Best Answer

A pet safe dye isn't going to be any less pleasant than a bath, which he gets regularly anyways.

Best Answer

Just as wrong as declawing a cat, and docking/cropping a dog.

Best Answer