May777 May777 18-21, F 16 Answers May 7, 2012

i personally believe that abortion is wrong. look at photos of ones that are aborted and tell me thats not a human. if that child does not deserve life then neither does the person being denied life.

Best Answer

I'll weigh in, even though I know I'll probably catch hell for it: My personal belief is that I don't know if abortion is wrong or not...because I'm not a woman. My choice is to leave that debate to women who are directly involved. As far as what I think, I think that abortion is only the choice of last resort. If someone asked me whether she should have an abortion, I would try everything I could to help her find an alternative, up to and including offering to help raise the child Just for reference, I have not fathered any children out of wedlock...and I have been taken offline, as it were) On the other hand, I have known several women who have had abortions for one reason or another, and I can't think of them as murderers. They did what they did for reasons that are, frankly, none of my business. Abortions in this country would most likely cease if we would guarantee the safety of everyone who has been born.

Best Answer

you do think deep.....and r smart......but i think abortion is wrong period.

Best Answer

Let me clarify...I think it's wrong, but I don't KNOW if it's absolutely wrong.

Best Answer

it's your life and body. pro-choice. One less person on welfare.

Best Answer

:( i don't agree...but that u not me.

Best Answer

that's what so great about america. everybody has a say.

Best Answer

Depends. How do you feel about those who murder innocent children?

Best Answer

I don t think that it is wrong, but I do thing that it is a very difficult thing to do and possibly live with.

Best Answer

I think the choice is up to the person who is in the situation. There is no right or wrong answer, just what one can live with.

Best Answer

I know what you mean, but that's just your opinon

Best Answer

I can not make any choice for another person. As fun as it is to say. I'm not GOD. That is between any given individual and their maker. Not YOU them and their maker.

Best Answer

My personal opinion is that abortion is murder, except for rape,or the cases where the fetus is not normal.<br />
If u sleep with someone,and u wanted it to happen,well sorry,but you're having this baby.<br />
That's just what I think.

Best Answer

Good i agree with alot of what u said. Not all though, but good answer. I think abortion is wrong period.

Best Answer

I am glad to hear that.
I just think that if you're mature enough to sleep with someone,you gotta be mature enough to raise a child. I hate how people of today think sex is something u can do for fun,and don't have any consequences.
Also I think not everyone should be allowed to have children,but that's another issue.

Best Answer

You totally saved me from having to write a rant. Totally agree. However I only think it's acceptable in the case of rape. I was nearly aborted because my blood results showed Down Syndrome. My mother asked Dad to make the decision because she couldn't, and he said to keep me. Hey presto! Results were false, not a Downey... They could've killed a perfectly healthy baby. And I would not exist.

Best Answer

There you go. I'm glad you're alive too.

Best Answer

I sure am glad I am not a woman! Generally-I am pro choice-and especially in cases of rape etc. however-I do not feel it should be lightly decided on. There a few who seem to think abortion as an easy way out. However I also know for most-tis may be an emotional toll. Here is a follow up-should the daddy have input in the decision?

Best Answer

It depends.....if he is a rapist..............NO!

Best Answer

Other than that-does his input count? Even if she wamts the abortion?

Best Answer

he don't count period

Best Answer

Dude, seriously. This is an open question looking for opinions. Everyone has their own opinion and you telling us that we're all wrong, unless we agree with you, is not going to change peoples minds.

Best Answer

That is a big issue that a lot of people argue. This is my own opinion. We belong to different levels of society......poor, rich, etc. whatever action we make it's our responsibility. In case of abortion, there's the medical side of it. Religion plays a greater role as well. Now for those who seek abortion for the sake of not wanting to keep the result of their stupidity that they have to include a soul who can't even defend her/himself, to them this is the only solution. I wish before they engage in any sexual desire towards anyone they want to be with......THINK of the possible consequences first.

Best Answer

yeah......but peopel never think these days.they just do how they feel.

Best Answer

Pure selfishness and stupidity.

Best Answer

YES true

Best Answer

No. To each person their own. I don't believe a fetus is even human or a child yet. It's n egg hatching into something. I thing abortion sometimes is the best option for some people depending on their circumstances. Sometimes a pregnancy is a mistakes whether people think it's cruel to say. Some people say you can always give it up. But that's torment knowing you have a child out their that you never wanted and a child who will always feel worthless like you never wanted them. They will want to know you. I'm an adopted child I know that feeling. Abortion is right for some and wrong for others especial in the eyes of someone else who thinks they know your life or they not in your shoes

Best Answer

OK........U R strong. But i don't agree. Thanks for ur input though.........

Best Answer

That's find you don't have to agree we are too different people with two different perspective. Have you seen how many children don't have anyone to take care of them or the ones that have children and hate them don't want them neglect them and kill them they never wanted kids. Like I said you should not bring a new life in this world if you not ready and no one can make that de decision for anyone only themselves. If you don't agree then you don't do it but many people will and believe it's the right thing. Like I said a fetus is not a baby it's a thing without any human characteristics until about three months

Best Answer

That fine if you think so we both aren't doctors. A baby is an egg that's fertilized so technically it isn't a baby it's just an egg hatching into a human that's is why they don't do abortion after a certain amount of months. Anyways Im not planning on abortion and nor are you it's call protecting yourself for an unwanted pregnancy. And if most people did that there would be a need for an abortion.

Best Answer

I advice you to read before you write something like that.

Best Answer

It's my opinion and I do not care what anyone thinks. I deleted it because I just don't need any negative comments. She asked a question and I asked it my opinion. If you don't like my response please don't comment on it. Every voice what they feel. And it does take nine months for a reason so it can develop fully. I'm not god or doctors but thats just how it is

Best Answer

It could be ten or more but god intended it to be exactly nine months

Best Answer

i honestly must have spelt something wrong sorry..............i was not trying to say anything bad

Best Answer

Hey I'm not trying to fight with no body just I have my opinion and it's not going to change for anything. I respect you opinion peace offering okay

Best Answer

if you willingly had sex then pregnancy is never a mistake its your fault grow up and deal with it. sorry thats my personal opinion

Best Answer

I am a reincarnationist, metaphysician. I think it is okay in most circumstances.

Best Answer

like what circumsrances?

Best Answer

Any time a person does not want to be pregnant, but the extenuating circumstances where I think there are issues would be (for example) using it as birth control (I knew a gal who had 5) or if a woman tries to trap a man through deliberately getting pregnant or claiming the baby belongs to one man when it doesn't or she doesn't know who the father is. The reason being a body is just a vehicle for a soul, and the soul knows of the possibility of an abortion, and doesn't bond to the vehicle permanently until around the time of birth. Movement in the womb or a heartbeat does not mean there is a person there... The body has reactions apart from the intelligent soul which would inhabit the body. I know many don't agree with me, but life is for learning and growing. If the soul can't have that body it finds another. The spiritual lessons are what is really important.

Best Answer

I don't agree at all......but u do think deep...........and taht's good :)

Best Answer

It is a metaphysical perspective.

Best Answer

too deep i don't understand

Best Answer

I blog about these things here on EP. Basically it means that there is so much more to life than religion would have us believe, that an exploration of our own beliefs is necessary not only to find out what we believe and why, but to release old beliefs that keep us trapped. They say that life is an illusion, which is a very metaphysical concept. We stop seeing life as completely real and see it as a script we wrote, and we are playing all the parts in a play. My work now is in not believing my body is real. If it isn't, no bodies are. Science is supporting this more and more through a better understanding of quantum physics. Tat means that everything is a vibration, all ideas. Slow vibration = bodies. But if bodies are beliefs and vibrations, they are not real, only ideas and so abortion does not matter.

Best Answer

wow.....................i don't agree

Best Answer

Simply stated, you are not your body, you are the soul or the animating force. You wear your body which has some limited activity of its' own, but on a mechanical robotic way only. The body is not important. The soul is. A body can be destroyed, but a soul is forever.

Best Answer

That is okay.

Best Answer

I have twisted beliefs. I believe only in the case that the mothers life is in danger or ******. I don't think rape is a good reason. I was raped at 13 and had my child. Raised him and I never saw anything but the love and blessing he brought to my life. So judge me as you will : )

Best Answer

i will not judge.....to have a child at such a young age and live is amazing! Sorry that happened to you he was a fool!!!

Best Answer

I think abortion is murder. But setting my feelings aside, I think it should be a state right issue.

Best Answer

Yeah i agree on the murder part, however i think it's wrong no matter who decides.

Best Answer

yep, but in a society such as ours we have to come to terms with the fact that people are going to disagree with us. Their opinions should be protected and they need space.

Best Answer

ok i see

Best Answer

I don't really approve of abortion, but yes or no, it is no one elses business.

Best Answer