goodseemore goodseemore 41-45, F 9 Answers Nov 21, 2012 in EP

Totally depends on the situation and reason behind it. If there is no reason then yes its wrong.

Best Answer

If you have a good reason then its not wrong but the person will probably be sad but if you have a bad reason like you don't like them or something then yes its wrong

Best Answer

If that happened to me right now without a good reason, I'd be very confused as to what I could have done to offend them. Then I would cook my own food, but not thanksgivingy foods.

Best Answer

Depends on the reason .. but generally, it's not polite. Maybe they gave up other plans for yours and then they'd have none.

Best Answer

Yes, it's wrong unless there's a good reason. Like their house burned down or they found out you were cheating with their spouse.

Best Answer

Jesus said Let your yes mean yes, and your no mean no, anything more comes from the evil one!

Best Answer

It's wrong and cruel. Unless there's a very good reason, it seems an unthinkable thing to do to someone.

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer