theadventuresofalexus theadventuresofalexus 18-21, F 8 Answers Apr 29, 2012

The 'Cuban Missle Crisis' was the closest that the world has come to nuclear war ever. The way it was handled by Kennedy was superb. He had his drawbacks, to be sure; but, before he was killed, he put a lot of socially progressive ideas into motion.

Best Answer

He wasn't perfect, but I think he was a good president who was dealt with because he didn't follow what his masters proscribed. He stood for a lot - racial equality and helping the working man which he wasn't able to accomplish; however, he also got the US embroiled in Viet Nam.

Best Answer

True, but he Never kept Secrets like presidents now or like bush .

Best Answer

Well, he kept secrets, but in those days everyone did. I mean, his infidelities were not common knowledge. Not that I think that makes a good or bad president. I admired him tremendously and for a Canadian born person to say that about an American president says alot.

Best Answer

The US already had advisors in Vietnam when he took office. Johnson finally ok'd open combat missions.

Best Answer

Yes, too bad he was shot :'(

Best Answer

I think he was very good, he got Marilyn Monroe in bed.

And what did Clinton get, an office assistant.

Best Answer

lol So irrelevant xD but sure i guess that helps?

Best Answer

Just making light of something that could turn into an argument

Best Answer

I got a chuckle out of it.

Best Answer

I think that he is a goodish president because he made some misstakes

Best Answer

My dad, a staunch Republican, even said that Kennedy was tough for his handling of the Cuban missile crisis.

Best Answer

Of course, yes. If he were not, wouldn't have got murdered!

Best Answer