Do you think Jimmy Hendrix was a gay? Ext>: Maybe he is infamous for that because he wanted to quit army for becoming a rockstar and pretended to be a gay over there for extermination.
bravehead bravehead 22-25, M 16 Answers Nov 15, 2012 in Hobbies

Who cares...? I don't think that would change his music or status.

Best Answer

naw his sexual orientation is the last thing I care/think about

Best Answer

Damn you, man. Ha ha. Hands down for a fan..

Best Answer

I remember my fifth grade teacher would explain how men who were drafted in the army would do just about anything NOT to serve. Either it would be 'to be gay' or transexual (there were a lot of men that probably wore dresses and kissed a guy right on the spot in front of the Sargent in order not to get set to Vietnam. Or so I could imagine.), purposely broken bones, claimed to be sick and so on. Muhammad Ali refused to go to Nam because of his beliefs when he was drafted, and was almost sent to jail. Many people didn't want to fight a war that wasn't intentionally theirs, so they would lie to the government. Who wouldn't if you were forced to. I think Jimmi Hendrix used the "I'M GAY" card to stay out of service, and can you blame him? The trick must have worked.

Best Answer

So what do you think? Whatever they did was good?

Best Answer

Well....if he had stayed in service, then he wouldn't have become the legend that his is now. So, yeah what happened was a good thing. Sorta.

Best Answer

I am talking about all others who could not become a thing.

Best Answer

Room Full of Mirrors: A Biography of Jimi Hendrix (2005) by Charles R. Cross. 'Hendrix was discharged from the US Army in 1962 for "homosexual tendencies" after he told an army psychologist the he had fallen in love with a male soldier.' <br />
My 2ยข? Smart man! U.S. involvement in Vietnam escalated in the early 1960s, with troop levels tripling in 1961 and tripling again in 1962.

Best Answer

Diana, your concern has been appreciated and you should look at the extension of the question for that clarification.
and who was his German girlfriend and what was her fate?

Best Answer

"everyone is gay." Kurt Cobain

Best Answer

Nothing I ever read or heard about him would indicate it. He was pretty well-known among women, particularly for being well endowed, in fact.

Best Answer

ha ha.. I do not know about his endowment. but his music is well-endowed.

Best Answer

Most definitely.

Best Answer

ha ha. you are funny.

Best Answer

Jimmy Hendrix was molested as a child, and shared it with a girlfriend after she told him about the abuse she had suffered. Why do you need to go back and paint people as gay?

Best Answer

I did not pain him. I just asked, man.. Chill... I got it. I love him too.

Best Answer

Nah.

Best Answer

Personally, no--but that was his business, I guess.

Best Answer

Ha ha. Oh really?

Best Answer

No, but it was the 60s may have experimented a bit, who knows and whose business is it anyway.

Best Answer

May be that s why he called it "The Experienced".

Best Answer

No that would be the drugs lol.

Best Answer

Of course. It was pun.

Best Answer

Sounds to me like Jimi pulled a fast one on the Army. He is very well known to have been a very successful ladies' man. He was no more gay than Bill Clinton or JFK.

Best Answer

ha ha. but JFK is also under controversies with Liz,,

Best Answer

Dunno. Don't really care about his personal life.<br />
Do you have any particular reason to think he was?

Best Answer

His army behavior

Best Answer

...

Best Answer

His acts to get out from US army..

Best Answer

Oh. Sounds pretty flimsy.

Best Answer

His acts!

Best Answer

Prove what? That he's a rock star?

Best Answer

Prove that he wants to be a rockstar. Accepting being gay was a big thing then and he did it (even though he wasn't gay) just to get out of the army for becoming a rockstar. He did what he wanted and he got what he deserved.

Best Answer

A brief shining career of artistic genius that will will cause him to be remembered long after everyone alive now is dead? Yeah, I guess he did.

Best Answer