chewandswallow chewandswallow 13-15 24 Answers Dec 2, 2012 in Movies & TV

He appears to be moderately happy, yes

Best Answer

I think he looks like a chick most times but i doubt hes ..."gay"

Best Answer

no...but, "never say never", as he says.

Best Answer

At first I thought he was, but hearing his music mature along with himself, and seeing him get out there and really work on his carrier, and see him chase that Selena Gomez so hard, I would have to say No, Justine Bieber is not gay.

Best Answer

Would it matter? Personally I don't care

Best Answer

haters gonna hate:(

Best Answer

Over indulged

Best Answer

I think that depends. Are you able to tell me with one hundred percent certainty what gender it is?

Best Answer

Ya, she very well could be a lesbian.

Best Answer

She's very happy.

Best Answer

don't know him so I'm not assuming anything! If you however assume him to be gay then I assume you to be gay cause it takes 2 to make a gay.

Best Answer

I believe there may be an occasional "sword swallowing tendency" there

Best Answer

What if he is?

Best Answer

Not that I give a sh!t either way, but it wouldn't surprise me at all if he came out of the closet some day.

Best Answer

I wonder why people use "gay" as a derogatory word?. I doubt very seriously if Justin Beiber is homosexual.

Best Answer

Everyone said the same thing about Lance Bass.

Best Answer

ha ha ha!

Best Answer

dat beiber...

Best Answer

No, just an annoying rich kid.

Best Answer

No. But I do think he is focused and relentless. Let's see what the next thirty years bring, but if he wants to be, he will be the Sinatra of his generation. I say Go Bieber.

Best Answer

No, he is the David Cassidy of his generation, no one can compare to Sinatra.

Best Answer

It could go that way for him, too. By the way, I saw a Partridge Family episode the other day. First time in forty years. I knew this as a child, but I am certain about it now. Shirley Jones is hot.

Best Answer

There's certainly some strange clothes in his closet.

Best Answer

YES!

Best Answer