flowerchild555 flowerchild555 36-40, F 25 Answers Feb 17, 2012

only the black ones.

Best Answer

huh?

Best Answer

you know, not long out the trees.

Best Answer

Essen- you are hilarious

Best Answer

well my dad likes steam trains. i'm not a fan at all.....

Best Answer

Irrelevant.

Best Answer

... i don't think it is

Best Answer

My dad likes drink scotch. Just the smell makes me vomit.

Best Answer

see. we're all individuals.. was my point anyways.. unless it was pushed on them from an early age like... religion and political views ;) muwahah

Best Answer

That's not what I heard :)

Best Answer

oO who told you i liked steam trains?

Best Answer

I'm liberal- my boy rebelled and is Republican. I'd rather he were gay

Best Answer

lol not true in my case, my boy is 20 and is as hetero as they come. As is my daughter too.

Best Answer

Ok. Interesting.

Best Answer

anyways. What about the black ones ?

Best Answer

Personally, I believe people are born with their sexual preferences. So just because your parents are gay doesn't mean you'll be gay. Plenty of gay people have straight parents.

Best Answer

I have a cousin who is a gay, finally and publicly admitted that he is, though his parents are both straight.<br />
I have lesbian aunt, same way, both parents strongly say they're straight. So it may be not visible to one generation, it doesn't mean it stops there. It evolves from ones' genes to another.

Best Answer

No, I do not believe that being homosexual is a choice for most people. I believe that they may be open to experimentation to evaluate their ideas but they are more than likely born with the desire to be heterosexual or homosexual. This is a question of nature vs nurture, as long as the individuals are loved as such they will be who they were born to be. IMHO.

Best Answer

Thoes are things we never really know till it happends.

Best Answer

No, that doesnt always happen!

Best Answer

I don't think so. Each person's journey to discovering his/her own sexuality is so very personal that I couldn't imagine that being raised by a (or a set of) gay/lesbian parent(s) would do much to 'encourage' homosexuality beyond giving him/her exposure to the concept of it earlier than a household headed by two heterosexual parents without any openly gay or lesbian individuals in their social circles. <br />
As an example: My mother is probably the most outgoing (on the surface) person I met. Anytime she sees another human, she *must* interact with them. The saying "never met a stranger" applies quite well to her, and crowds are just the most awesome thing in the world because that means more people to talk to! I grew up in the house that people stopped by any night of the week and the kitchen table was usually full. Me? I prefer a quiet house, a small gathering with a few friends and lots of alone time.

Best Answer

Your mum sounds great! Wish mine was like that...

Best Answer

I would venture to guess that they're more open to the alternate lifestyle. Guaranteed homosexuality? No.

Best Answer

about 500$%

Best Answer

No.<br />
(however,they 'may' be more open to the idea; they wouldn't be homophobic.)

Best Answer

Probably as thats the family structure they are used to and find normal.

Best Answer

Nope. <br />
Think about it. Do straight people always raise straight people?

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

perhaps, maybe probably - it's complicated though because homosexuality is a counter-current, determined by its deviation from the standard sexual configuration and as such dependent, if not defined by, its relationship to hegemonic sexual stereotyping

Best Answer

Thanks Turtle-Freud.

Best Answer

Turtle-Jung more like

Best Answer

= ]

Best Answer

Not at all!

Best Answer