Some theories on this subject were brought out in a documentary. The one guy who on camera mentioned he was offered money to knock off Kurt was hit by a train shortly after. Also, Courtney gained lots off his death. Movie deals.. much more than a woman of divorce. Something to think about before you cast your vote.
ikattarri ikattarri 36-40, F 16 Answers Feb 10, 2013 in WTK

Cortney love did it

Best Answer

I never liked Courtney Love I would not trust her<br />
I have all of Nirvanas albums including the rare Hoarmoaning

Best Answer

Oh! Ned that is quite a surprise. :) I was into Bleach before they even hit the main stream with the teen spirit stuff. My cousin Jim turned me to it... far older and more hip that I.

Best Answer

These were my sons and mean everything thing to me

Best Answer

awww &lt;3

Best Answer

I'm 50/50 on this. I think it is very possible he was murdered. But a typical drug overdose could've beaten someone to it.

Best Answer

Money or not.. it comes down to a point of self

Best Answer

which way do we vote Mike.. c'mon give Mia a bone.

Best Answer

From what I understand .. a shotgun was used and ballistic tests confirmed it

Best Answer

He shot himself then. I forget was gunpowder found on his hands? skeptics remain..

Best Answer

People say Elvis is still alive too though

Best Answer

He is... sleeping next to me. I better type softer.. the King hates when I wake him up.

Best Answer

Don't step on his blue suede shoes.... He hates that

Best Answer

I know.. he gets b1tchy about small things.. like he needs his pills before he gets out of bed. Not after.. small annoying things. He is older though so I do it :)

Best Answer

ive always thought courtney was behind it. i wonder if her drug problem has been exacerbated by her guilt

Best Answer

He may have used that shotgun, but it wad thst wh0re he was "married" to that caused him to feel like he had to.<br />
Some people are just to sensitive for tjis stupid world - he was one of them.

Best Answer

the world abuses people.. ones capacity to handle it is as only as good as the people around them.

Best Answer

I cannot make a judgement without knowing... If he really killed himself I would be a shi.tty person to accuse his widowed wife of murdering him.. Also, it would lighten up the fact that he really wanted to die bad enough to shoot himself in the face... and though I don't believe in an afterlife or anything of that nature, I'd feel shi.tty for minimizing his emotions. I still don't like Courtney Love.. but that has more to do with her cheating on him and being a sluuut... Have you ever heard of Elliott Smith?

Best Answer

He was a depressed spirit for sure. I find that without this he would of not written some of his greatest tracks. Sad as it is.

Best Answer

Check out some of Elliott Smith's stuff.. He wrote some good stuff following Nirvana's fall in 1994. Very sad guy, he died by a supposed self-inflicted stab wound right in between the ribs. Just like Kurt Cobain's death, there was a lot of controversy whether or not he actually committed suicide or not. It's sad that he was never really as well known as Kurt.

Best Answer

I looked it up on wiki. I found out he was in school in my area at the same time. I was around.. funny. I may have seen him walking the streets of noho/amherst. Yeah, seldom does one kill themselves with two chest stabs. I read it is a more common way to die for females to shoot themselves in the chest. Stabbing is another thing...

Best Answer

Kurt Cobain was bitten by a vampire.

Best Answer