iamlonelyallthetime iamlonelyallthetime 36-40, M 19 Answers Jan 27, 2013 in Politics

I think Sean Penn should address this issue,and the Texas/Mexico Alamo thing before he starts sounding off about Britain's claim on the Falkland Islands...

Best Answer

Do you think the land that the whites took from the Native Americans should be given back? yes. It should have never been taken. The whites were stupid thinking they were superior and could learn nothing from the natives....

Best Answer

Who did the Natives take it from?

Best Answer

um well considering they were here long before the white man I"d have to say that shared with the animals...the natives didn' take things

Best Answer

we didn't take it from no one, we are a part of mother earth and you can't claim ownership. maybe you should do some homework before you ask questions like that

Best Answer

thank you

Best Answer

American Indians were not peace loving, before white settlers arrived. They instead fought among themselves and did so constantly. The whole point of befriending white settlers was to barter for weapons that they could then use to kill rival Indians. It wasn't until Indians decided whites were their common enemy that Indians decided to make peace among themselves.<br />
If white settlers had never arrived, then American Indians would still be as primitive today as they were for the last three thousand centuries. They were uncivilized.

Best Answer

That's what the history books have taught you. Natives offered hospitality to the Pilgrims and showed them how to survive. It's not uncommon for a third party to get other ones hostile towards each other so that they can profit from conflicts, it's going on today with modern countries.

Best Answer

How do you know that it what history books have taught me? I am a stranger. You don't know anything about what I know.

Best Answer

you need to stop, just like so many other ignorant people, you are spouting thing either you were told or you are assuming based on what you may have learned in school. and for your info, they only taught what they wanted you to think... as for the uncivilized statement , you are sadly misinformed when the settlers came over here we are the one s who saved their raggedy ***** from starving. i cannot believe the audacity of some people who THINK they know when they don't know squat

Best Answer

then what are you basing your so called knowledge on?

Best Answer

You believe American Indians were peace loving, throughout the USA, before white settlers arrived? You deny Indians were not fascinated by gun powder and metal and how these could be used to conquered enemy tribes? Funny how you read into my post whatever it is you wish to dispute, while utterly ignoring my main point.

Best Answer

I am not defending white settlers. They were bastards, just as Custer was too. My only point is that Indians were no better.

Best Answer

I don't "believe", I know. And you make it sound like we are a bunch of idiots running around looking for something to destroy, unless someone distracts us with something shiney .

Best Answer

Dude you are testing my ghetto, it is folks like your *** that make a mofo's pimp hand itch!

Best Answer

The government should still honor all the treaties they signed with various tribes and also pay the oil royalties that they've long withheld from individual Native Americans, it's in the billions.

Best Answer

good too bad it was such a long wait, hopefully it will come at good time for them because the economy s*cks right now

Best Answer

Their called Native Americans and they're offended by the term "indians". And yes, we should. We only slaughtered, raped and killed most of them with disease.

Best Answer

Your exactly right!! If i would have been a Native American then i would have scalped every white person i seen!! Their still being treated like ****! :(

Best Answer

what the hell are you talking about? don't even try and speak for all natives. WTF ?

Best Answer

Apologies, but I don't understand blatant ignorance.. or innocent retardation. Come back when you can use your head for something more than a paper weight.

Best Answer

Can/will they then also give it back from those that they took it from?

Best Answer

Wouldn't you want back what was taken violently from you?

Best Answer

Did the Brits "own" the American colonies?

Best Answer

I think the concept of ownership is where all the sh!t started in the first place! I'm more of a “The fruits of the earth belong to us all, but the earth itself to nobody.”

Best Answer

I think people should just accept the way things are. It was unfair that the natives got their land taken away but it is how it is.

Best Answer

would you like it if someone raped your mother killed your children took everything that meant anything to you and then told you i know it's "UNFAIR" but deal with it , because it is what it is....

Best Answer

That escalated quickly

Best Answer

Give'em Washington DC.

Best Answer

Yes! We all live on stolen land.

Best Answer

Wow , I have not been this pissed off in a long time, reading the crap some folks wrote is just insulting, the ignorance runs rampant, and too many have an opinion about **** they know little or nothing about. Please if you honestly DO care then take the time to find out more about our peoples, talk to us, ask us questions ,listen to what we say. We have so much knowledge we could share, but it only works if you really want to learn.

Best Answer

Yes, your anti-white racism is very offensive.

Best Answer

nah, you guys stole it fair and square. with that kind of thinking, we'd soon be giving england back to the druids. <br />
i think the courts should enforce the treaties, though, and correct the unfair ones.

Best Answer

and let the Cherokee have Georgia again

Best Answer

Yes,like "Yesterday"....they owe them much more then land they took lives to take their land.

Best Answer

Then lets start with your property and give it back .

Best Answer

No,sweetheart,I'am indian....I don't owe the government nothing...:((

Best Answer

Our Government owes them so much more than just land........

Best Answer

What do they owe to the peoples they killed?

Best Answer