Epiphany68 Epiphany68 41-45, F 16 Answers Jun 10, 2012

Life is not easy, we are spiritual people wearing flesh, this makes things a bit complicated sometimes.

Best Answer

Yes. Unfortunately, I've noticed this.

Best Answer

Wouldn't be any fun if it was easy. Even though it might hurt sometimes I like going through life the hard way. So much to learn, and so proud when I accomplish something hard.

Best Answer

I agree. It's the struggle that shapes us and makes us who we are.

Best Answer

It is a big part of it, but everything shapes us.

Best Answer

Life for me is like a winding river, it starts out a shallow trickle, building to a stream, then river - it has twists and turns, you can meander along, nothing bothering you, it can be come torrential and tumultous, you have rapids to over come, at other times its smooth and serene, but still has an undercurrent that can drive you along or drag you under. Regardless the journey is wonderful and the sights and scenery more than make up for the difficult times

Best Answer

Life is what it is. And it's all relative. I think my life is extraordinarily hard but to someone in Darfur or the slums of India my life would seem like a picnic. I never go hungry or thirsty , I live in a beautiful studio department in a beautiful town . My cat probably lives better than millions of people in the world. I don't think life is 'supposed ' to be easy .It's like saying life is supposed to be fair . Where does it say life is supposed to b easy ? There's lots of horrible things you have no control over. You could think life is suppose to be easy but it gets hard sometimes whether you want it to or not.Of course life can be beautiful and fun too.But if you think life is easy your in for a rude awakening.

Best Answer

I am,at 59,sure that the youth today want the world handed to them on a silver platter!<br />
Here in Australia we have a mining industry SCREAMING for workers and can't find workers!

Best Answer

No, if it was, then where is the meaning of it or purpose?

Best Answer

our experiences make up who we are. we must control and use the things that made the biggest imprint in order to find out what out place in life is. Thanks God you didnt give us an employees handbook.

Best Answer

Lol. I think that's what the Bible's for.

Best Answer

No matter how "easy" life could be I would still hate having to put my socks on and tie my shoe laces. I suppose if I had the money I could pay to have it done? It's really the time that I do not get back. Oh and sleeping hate it, Yet is is required. I would still have to deal with all my night terrors. Nothing gets rid of them. No drug, No anything. Having to listen to morons inadvertently. List could go on and on.

Best Answer

nope life will never be easy, there will always be hurdles to jump, but you just need to be strong to get through life too

Best Answer

kinda sucks for poor people, at least were not bored

Best Answer

life is what you make it

Best Answer