Aww hell no! I'm sick of being insulted by seven year old kids, just cause I'm better than them at a game. I think some parents need to keep a closer eye on their kids to be honest.

Best Answer

yes, thank you. My husband says he's been playing and some little kid will start repeating: Mother -f you! over and over and over just because someone shot them. I

Best Answer

That's so common on these kind of games =/ the moment someone gets shot you just hear f*** you! or f*** off you motherf***er! etc. It's a damning indictment of modern society, most people don't even seem to care.

Best Answer

its rated mature for a reason!

Best Answer

Yes, I know, that's I don't understand why parents let there little kids play with it. It's not right for a seven year old to be playing something where your shooting real (figuratively) people and spraying there brains out.

Best Answer

Kids should have to be a certain age before playing games like COD. Its too much at impressionable ages. Some of them are real brats too!

Best Answer

Those games are not for kids. I don't even let my teenagers have call of duty. they have nhl 12

Best Answer

Um...I'd say no. I mean, chatting aside why teach children that shooting people is fun?

Best Answer

Yeah, I agree. In Black Ops, they show the blood and stuff, and they represent real people. My much older sister allowed my nephew (who was ten at the time) to play Halo (after she checked it out and saw what it was like) only because it was aliens your shooting and there no blood and guts.

Best Answer

I totally agree. I have no problem with kids playing games where they're shooting monsters (aliens, demons, zombies, etc.)...but an important line is crossed when they start to get excited about how many people they've killed.

Best Answer

yeah, then it gets creepy

Best Answer

Its rated M for mature and people still buy it for kids underage. What is this I don't even. <br />
PS. Majority of the time kids are the ones cussing and saying those nasty racist words.

Best Answer

No I don't, there is a age rating on the box but that isn't doing anything to stop them. Weak willed parents give in and buy them as gifts or a child gets hold of it off their siblings. But no one is going to stop it, it brings the company more money and they see it that one way or another a child will get hold of it and play it. Most children now learn 90% of the swears from their parents, siblings or school.

Best Answer