DrHark DrHark 41-45, M 10 Answers Mar 11, 2012

I believe that love dies gradually, for if it where to die suddenly then I don't believe it to be true. Love is not something that can be there one moment and gone the next. Love is something that lives within us and I believe that it is something that grows over time and as a result is something that dies with time. Eventhough I believe that love dies greadually I would prefer for it to die suddenly, for then I wouldn't have to deal with the pain of a love that died or any of the emotions that come with it, I would be able to just accept it and move on.

Best Answer

I think it does gradually. I think it is better that way so that one can have closure. Although some people think that suddenly would be best i don't think that way because then how do you close the chapter? if you try to rush the process of ending a relationship and healing your heart you end up with so much anger that you are unable to strat anew.

Best Answer

Gradually, if indeed it really is love. If it dies suddenly? No way was it the real deal. And, I don't think you ever fully recover, you simply learn to live with the loss of love and it becomes part of your history.

Best Answer

I'd rather it end quickly.

Best Answer

I suddenly know when it's over and that's that ! I realize now I was never in love before my husband. .I grew to love my husband and it took a long time to get over him. But if I see it's not going good I'm over it already.

Best Answer

Gradually. Or it turns to hate.

Best Answer

everything dies... maybe love is one of them...

Best Answer