Periods of what? I couldn't cope with periods of celibacy.
NedKelly1 NedKelly1 56-60, M 24 Answers Apr 19, 2012

No way! Men can't cope with the sniffles, you guys are gonna cope with bloating, mood swings, headaches and killer cramps??? I don't think so.

Best Answer

NO WAY!!!Just having a baby would be enough for me...women are stars of the universe....

Best Answer

Trust me, we already do

Best Answer

If a man had a period, they'd have to put him in intensive care.

Best Answer

Only 3 per game. Unless it's playoffs and it goes into overtime.

Best Answer

They could but they would make it a much bigger issue out of it .. Probably pass a law so they could lay on the couch and cry all 5-7 days..

Best Answer

Men have PMS too brah

Best Answer

no u :P

Best Answer

Most men would never cope however I do know three men who would. My dad, my brother and that special man friend of mine they all seem to understand. My dads parents owned a shop which sold those things us girls need so from an early age he knew what they were. My brother has always been good with me asking if there was anything I needed and now he is married I know he is also very good with his wife. As for my friend well he knows how to give me a hug that takes all the pain away which is bliss.

Best Answer

give me a break most men can not even deal when the one they love is have theirs<br />
i always tried to make my secind love know i still loved her during that time and gave her extra time andtried hard to make sureshe knew it

Best Answer

periods of what them selves what this who this , where were you look at the time , i am tired , i am hungry ,

Best Answer

thank you ned kelly for the like on my answer

Best Answer

I did for the better part of twenty years. She file for the divorce. That means she broke first. Woooow yay! I am a proud Southern man with silk pants on my legs and my gators on my feet.

Best Answer

thas a rlly good question. i think not

Best Answer

well your answer has many spelling errors - FACT

Best Answer

thank you for pointing out my errors : )

Best Answer

Any of us who is in a hetero relationship already does

Best Answer

If MEN had periods, then they'd be WOMEN.

Best Answer

Heck no!

Best Answer