I'm sure it will be okay on TV as long as no female n*pples are observable.
ChipmunkErnie ChipmunkErnie 61-65, M 11 Answers Jul 10, 2012

I think it would cool if they made a new age gladiator fighting event. No lethal weapons with blades but maybe specially made blunt weapons with padding on the ends? Could have different weapon loadouts for each gladiator like back in the day.

Best Answer

The even bigger question ernie is if the public gets to pick thumbs up or thumbs down Just like the good ole Days .

Best Answer

Probably when medical science can render the wounds thereby acquired inconsequential to the wounded's future fighting.<br />
panem et circenses, and all that.

Best Answer

The masses will pay for every kind of entertainment. We are no different than the Romans in their decline.

Best Answer

WHAT??? NO FEMALE NIPPLES. Uhhh what's wrong with people. I wanna see hot topless female gladiators.

Best Answer

Not if the FCC has a say. Bust open heads, dangling eyeballs. blood, possible death--all fine. Nips are a no go.

Best Answer

I hope they do. MMA is too boring as is.

Best Answer

It's too boring for me to want to get in there.

Best Answer

I wouldn't have myself tied to the rack either, doesn't mean it's fun to watch.

Best Answer

I would be a fan of MMA if they added some variation. It doesn't matter what fighting styles are in the ring, all they do is jab and choke, jab and choke and sometimes an armbar.

Best Answer