PinksWoman PinksWoman 61-65, T 10 Answers Dec 15, 2012 in Community

No we tried that in the 80s, it dint work

Best Answer

you know!!! I been wondering the Very same thing Myself!!! :-) I think it might help.. just a bit.. BUT I dont know...

Best Answer

Personally I love wearing makeup but only just a little, mascara mostly and some concealer and foundation to hide my shadow, I always wear lipstick and keep my nails polished,

Best Answer

Nope, we understand that the application of a powder or cream to our features to create an illusionary mask is not actually "improving" us.

Best Answer

OMG Have you seen some of the new male models that are modeling enfemme, Andrej Predic and Stanyslas Fedyanin they are so hot!

Best Answer

I agree, I wish I looked so good

Best Answer

How? It can't even improve a woman's look! Makeup makes anyone that wears it look like a clown. :) How many people can be seriously trying out for the circus?!

Best Answer

Only in movies

Best Answer

No but an attitude change might.

Best Answer

putting him in makeup might change his attitude, ha ha

Best Answer

Good point.

Best Answer

Nope. I think guys would look odd with make-up, they don't have the face for it, generally speaking.

Best Answer