whats fgm? and I wouldn't know how circumcision is, im not.. frankly I don't think they should be.. your born with the foreskin to protect the head of the penis.. phuck that hygiene excuse "its more sanitary"... if you shower everyday then how is it more so sanitary? anyway that's my two cents

Best Answer

FGM is female genital mutilation. I completely agree. 20,000 nerve endings are removed during a male circumcision and 6, 000 nerve endings are removed during a female circumcision, yet females are protected by law and males are still being mutilated. It is sad :( You're very lucky your parents let you keep the rights to your own genitals!!!(:

Best Answer

yeah when I was younger I felt like a freak because of the media and movies and word of mouth.. I thought having a foreskin was a deformity but as I grew older I recognized that it was something I consider lucky to have as weird as that sounds. And yes you're right, I never saw it as a mutilation only because it Is so common among males

Best Answer

No. It is not bad at all.

Best Answer

Do you think circumcising females is bad?

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

I was not circumcised, what's FGM?

Best Answer

It is female genital mutilation. The most common form(removal of the female foreskin, clitoral hood) is less invasive and removes less nerves, functions, and blood vessels than male circumcision. It was made illegal in 1997 and according to the 14th amendment male circumcision was also made illegal that day.

Best Answer

well its stupid both are stupid the skin was meant to be there like your eye lids are meant to be there

Best Answer

Exactly(:

Best Answer

Nope

Best Answer

Why not?

Best Answer

FGM actually removes the clitoris. This is the source of most of the pleasure a woman feels from intercourse. I circumcised can still experience and enjoy intercourse normally.

Best Answer

So can women who were victims of FGM. The most common form of female circumcision only removes the foreskin, no the entire clitoris. I have heard circumcised women defend FGM, saying that they still enjoy sex, and claiming it isn't mutilation.
They are equally wrong.
Did you choose to be circumcised or was it done as an infant?

Best Answer

It was done while I was an infant.

Best Answer

Then you have never experienced "Normal" sex. I am sorry that your choice was taken from you as a child! Circumcision removed 20,000 nerve endings, 300ft of blood vessels, causes keratinization, causes desensitization, sometimes causes curvature, hairy shaft, adhesions.

All mammals are born with foreskin, why are baby boys the only ones who have it forcibly removed?

Best Answer

There are some positives to circumcision.

Best Answer

There are none. Infections: easily treated with antibiotics. ******: females produce more, just shower. Penile cancer: Not true, lets just remove infants breast buds so they never get breast cancer. HIV: Has been debunked, also the US has the highest STD rate and the highest circumcision rate.
No medical organization in the entire world recommends infant circumcision.

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

Why?

Best Answer

I was circumsized and am much happier. What they do to women is a crime.

Best Answer

Did you choose to be circumcised?
Forcing circumcision onto any child is a crime, according to the 14th amendment.

Best Answer

No I didn't choose it, but I would have. It isn't a crime.

Best Answer

Really? Female circumcision became illegal in 1997, the 14th amendment states that sexist laws cannot be created, therefore male circumcision is also a crime. Males born after the FGM law was passed can and are suing. They are also winning. It is taking their human rights away, they have a say in what cosmetic surgeries are performed on THEIR genitals.
I'm sorry that choice was taken from you...

Best Answer

I'm not.

Best Answer

You don't honestly know if you would have chosen to be circumcised because you have never lived with your foreskin. You do not know how it feels. You lost 16+ functions! You have never experienced sex the way it was intended.

Do you honestly believe that baby boys are the only ones with foreskin problems and a need for them to be removed? What about females or any mammal?

Best Answer