Personally...I believe it is AMAZING!!! I believe it IS a medicine...and it makes no sense that it is STILL not legal in CA!!! Alcohol has caused death and it is legal...does that make any sense?!?
Gina1985 Gina1985 26-30, F 11 Answers Nov 6, 2012 in Health

It depends, if you abuse its powers you're going to get yourself or others killed. If you need it, for health problems, then I think it is a medicine.

Best Answer

it's a medicine if used like a medicine. It's not a medicine if you smoke it.

Best Answer

Pot can be used medicinally, the "presc<x>ription pot" is basically just being abused by casual stoners, legalization makes far more sense.<br />
Anyway, it's far more benign than alcohol or tobacco when used moderately, and would be a cash crop. I dunno why people are so dead set against it.

Best Answer

It's the best cure for insomnia I've ever found. Only seroquel gets me to sleep as fast, but unlike seroquel, marijuana doesn't make me all groggy and brain dead in the morning.

Best Answer

know long time reefers and their brain and memory are gone.in moderation.

Best Answer

doesn't your brain and memory fade anyway as you get older?!?

Best Answer

by late 50's those i know are bad.destroys billions of cells.they act like they are mid 80's.they don't care about any thing.stupid to boot.

Best Answer

wow...thats sad...would you say they are abusing the drug?!?

Best Answer