thedoctorscompanion thedoctorscompanion 26-30 19 Answers Jan 22, 2012

Don't use it. Never even tried it. Not interested in it. In a perfect world, I would like to see alcohol and tobacco outlawed. But we don't live in a perfect world. Credible studies have shown marijuana isn't any worse than alcohol and tobacco combined. Unlike alcohol, marijuana withdrawal won't kill you. Instead of locking people up for smoking it at a cost of about $50.000 a year, we could save billions a year in "drug enforcement," tax the heck out of it like we do alcohol and tobacco, and have money for our schools and roads. The governments war against marijuana just doesn't make any sense.

Best Answer

This was a very thought provoking response and well put. On a side note as a ciagartte smoker I wish they were out lawed so I could finally quit :)

Best Answer

it should be mandatory for all the republican candidates.

Best Answer

Just plain legalized.

Best Answer

It already is legal in a lot of states for medical purposes.

Best Answer

I think it should be legalised for all purposes

Best Answer

It should be completely legal for all to use. Let it be regulated as ciggarettes and alcohol are, fine i dont care.

Best Answer

i just find it amusing that a plant with millinea of documented human usage is currently listed as a schedule one controlled substance. its certainly a rare honor for a plant in unprocessed form, which has no documented human fatalities in all those thousands of years.

Best Answer

Completely legalize it, there is no legitimate reason not to. The only reason that it was made legal in the first place was that the lumber industry in the 1940's was looking to lose millions of dollars to the more efficient, quickly growing hemp industry....it was popular to smoke and use for twine, fabrics, and paper products. The lumber industry lobbied congress for laws against it...and that's called American History.

Best Answer

Medical.

Best Answer

I'd have to know a lot more about it....the ramifications, etc.....before I could give an informed opinion. <br />
I'm curious, though. Are there any countries where it is legal now? Not just for medicinal, but for recreational use?

Best Answer

Amsterdam, and so many other places, just cannot remember them right now, because I am high.

Best Answer

Ah yes.....the main argument for keeping it illegal, I think!

Best Answer

Yes; No. <br />
I don't really care whether it's legal, but whatever its status, I won't defend that cause and I shall try and keep those I care for away from it, except for medical reasons. I only saw the ill-effects of this substance.

Best Answer

Make it just like alcohol. Tax the **** out of it, and have to be 21 to buy it. Hell Yeah!

Best Answer

Both

Best Answer