I quit smoking because she didnt like it. but Im about to go hard... I've been with this girl for 2 years and she just left me on New Years Eve. Were In Canada with her family for the second winter break now, She said she just doesnt love me anymore. There is another guy who she claims is merely a "crush" but she had been texting him constantly since we got here a week ago claiming hes only a friend. Now I have to sleep in the same bed with the girl I love and live with her for the next 5 days until we depart back to the states... This is the worst ive ever felt, it physically hurts my heart, & i have no appetite. I dont know how to treat her, or how to act, im so heartbroken.
Jayare772 Jayare772 18-21, M 16 Answers Jan 1, 2013 in Broken Hearts & Betrayal

Dude, similar situation.<br />
Do NOT take the Mary Jane, man. Just don't. And this is going to sound harsh, but deep down inside you know it to be true...<br />
You are going to have to take this pain. She hurt you way bad, man. Like... down right, awful. You NEED to feel the pain that is going on through your body cause.. you have to see and feel what she did to you. Honestly, this is a person you do not want in your Life; for her to do this to you is... <br />
Simply: Stay away from smoking Buddha's bud, man. You need to think clearly for this.

Best Answer

It'll probably help, but only temporarily. It should help bring back your appetite though.

Best Answer

I feel you but marijuana will help temporary. Just keep your self busy with another stuff.

Best Answer

No, it will just be a new addiction. Love yourself until someone can love you.

Best Answer

I would do it just to **** her off, but it won't help.<br />
What she has done here is a massive **** move. Take you to her family to be stuck there for 5 days.... and to dump you, for some other guy that she has probably already started seeing.<br />
Women are dicks like this sometimes... I feel for you.

Best Answer

maybe she testing you? idk but you will only feel better for a short time then u gotta light up again to feel better. eventually u gotta deal with it.

Best Answer

Definitely not a test, that's what sucks. I lie in bed next to her every night until about 5am and talk about why and if we could ever be together again. She says never again ;(

Best Answer

Give her and yourself space. You both need it.

Best Answer

maybe u should just **** her and say peace out biitch! you aint worth it im leavin!! xD

Best Answer

you dont have to be with her if she broke up with you, go somewhere else, and dont take marijuana , its not good for you

Best Answer

I can't leave, I'm in another country with her! :/

Best Answer

Drugs are not going to make the pain go away. As soon as you stop, it's all going to come right back to you. Time will heal the pain you are feeling and you will eventually meet someone else. Just stay out in the world and keep active with family/friends. I understand how you're feeling, everyone will feel this at least once in their life, but I would never tell someone to go do drugs to 'fix' it.

Best Answer

aww that sucks! I hope you find something to distract yourself, cuz that sucks. Marijuana would probably help

Best Answer

It's a cheap fix. But go ahead.

Best Answer

It Will help but only tempted the pain will come back you just have to learn to accept it and move on. It won't be easy but in time you will see it starts to get a little better and somewhat easier..good luck💛

Best Answer

Don't smoke weed to help you through the heartbreak trust me I've been there and done that. Weed seriously screwed me over now I can't go a day without smoking it and if I do I get headaches; my personality changed. I use to be a sweet smart school ba<x>sed person now every weekend I party to take away my pain. Don't make the same mistakes.

Best Answer

Mate, I am going through EXACTLY the same thing. **** social networks and cellphones and all that **** that makes this too easy. My girl was glued to that dam phone, just plain ******* rude! Turns out sneaky too.<br />
Don't date a girl married to her phone. <br />
Peace and love.

Best Answer