Me? Yes... Why people in love or whatever needs a license to be together... If you want to be together then just be together... If you dont want then get the heck out of it... I feel marriages are just ultimate waste of time... if you are committed then you will do fine even without marriage...
hikeiton hikeiton 22-25, F 19 Answers Nov 23, 2012 in Youth

The meaning and purpose of marriage is the biological union that creates children and joins two families in blood. That is a worthwhile purpose. Any other false marriage is a lie and a waste of lives.

Best Answer

joins two families in blood.. ? then do you think that if you reproduce a child with love of your life then that child may not be joining two families just because he doesnt have the marriage license of their parents???

Best Answer

Marriage is not about "love" whatever that is. And making bastards is not joining families.

Best Answer

No. I married with the clear understanding that I was entering into a lifelong monogamous commitment and that I would accept children willingly and lovingly as a gift from God. I also knew that my Catholic marriage was a symbol of God's love for His Church and I was happy and excited to witness spiritually to this great truth. For those who take marriage lightly, as not a spiritual thing and as just an expensive way to hook up with someone for a time, then I can imagine they would think the way you do, as would those perhaps who have been let down by bad spouses. But when entered into solemnly, with commitment, marriage is a beautiful ex<x>pression of love and children are an ex<x>pression of that love.

Best Answer

I think that marriage should only be performed if a man and a woman are head over heels for one another, to the point of dying. People nowadays take it very lightheartedly and proceed to get married without being really in love. For me it's the last step. I don't want to get married myself, except if I meet a guy for whom I fall head over heels and he for me and really after we spend some years together and make sure that we know each other and are a perfect match.I wouldn't marry otherwise.

Best Answer

marriage is not just about a paper it is a religious ceremony for some..very spiritual event

Best Answer

Marriage, I have no problem with (done it several times myself...LOL).<br />
Weddings (especially costly ones).... I have a problem with them. I've never understood why anyone (I'm thinking young people here) would want to start their lives together by going deeply in debt to stage an elaborate ceremony to seal their bonding........ <br />
With todays DNA technology...establishing paternity is a simple procedure, so the argument of marriage for the childrens sake is kind of lame. I know many fathers that are not married that are much better as fathers than many of the married fathers I know..... And there are many stepfathers out there that are GREAT father figures as well.

Best Answer

No just the wedding ceremony.

Best Answer

Definitely but I think signing some papers can help both parties when everything goes south.

Best Answer

Absolutely True. Its an age old custom blindly followed as a ritual, without knowing why it is required. It has been misconstrued for long as License for exclusive sex.<br />
But its a very bad habit and the future generation must be freed from this custom. We need to learn this from other creatures.. and why we are the only ones doing this stupid thing.

Best Answer

I like them.. The huge wedding, the ceremony of eternal love. Yes, anyone can claim they love eachother, but marriage really "ties the knot" of truth. It also keeps your partner from marrying someone else. Herherher

Best Answer

It also keeps your partner from marrying someone else? would you like to have a realtionship with someone who is not intersted in you just because you are married &amp; you have a license???

Best Answer

As in, you cannot marry two people. But without this little liscense, you can cheat and claim two partners easily. If I'm married, people shouldn't consider me as a future mate. They should be interested solely because of me, as a friend... Even if I have a ring on.

Best Answer

then why you need a license for it?? wear a badge that iam married &amp; hence not avaliable:)

Best Answer

A badge? This is 2012. We use valid documents that can go into systems..

Best Answer

No. Weddings, as they are done in the USA, are a waste of money. Marriage can be, and often is, a solid contract that benefits both parties and their children. And, no, I am not married and will probably not marry again, but I don't judge the entire system ba<x>sed on my stupid mistakes.

Best Answer

Someone you care about is never a waste of time but with a plus 60% divorce rate, they may very well be a waste of money to those who don't make it.

Best Answer

You dont atleast need a license to be with someone... If you are committed then you are done... If you are not then even a license may not help you...

Best Answer

I would say no.Because people argue about gays and lesbians getting married.

Best Answer

I dont understand why would anyone want to get mariied?

Best Answer

No

Best Answer