superpagla007 superpagla007 18-21, M 22 Answers Oct 28, 2012 in Community

No, i think children should be banned from EP to make it more suitable for adults

Best Answer

Amen...Best Answer

Best Answer

YUP YUP YUP.... get ya own meeboo beebo,msn facebook twitter *******...

Best Answer

Oh my goodness, yes. Or-as I suggested before--EP Teen site--or filter the ages through to a teen site. So tired of "do you think he likes me?"

Best Answer

No. It's not the internet's job to babysit.

Best Answer

Children are banned from mature topics already....... and looking after kids is their parents job

Best Answer

I dont particularly want to see adult (risque) content but i also dont want a site child friendly to the point im in the minority. At that point i'll look for a more eclectic site again. I dumped FB because its just a picture site for peoples egotistical slaverings.

Best Answer

Nope... make it restricted R18 if they choose to come on EP in this age group then it's not up to us to check there age in Q&A....

Best Answer

No, the mature topics section should be restricted to the 18+ group, and getting away with asking mature questions in normal topics is getting on my nerves.<br />
I just want to punch that idiot tickling perv, you'd think after fifty failed questions he'd get the hint.

Best Answer

It would be nice to make it more suitable for ME.

Best Answer

No. Kids just shouldn't be able to see them.

Best Answer

I think minors should be banned so mature topics can be suitable!

Best Answer

FREE SPEECH<br />
How do we know they are children they could be adults pretending to be children

Best Answer

a lot of them are.

Best Answer