I do...But I know some people that think otherwise...I think what makes her "ugly" is the way she acts. But physically...I'm jealous ha, but I am not afraid to admit it. I think a lot of girls that say she is SUPER ugly are just jealous too... but hey, everyone is entitled to their opinion.
KilieLove KilieLove 18-21, F 19 Answers Aug 6, 2010

Yes and no. She's too perfect which makes her look strange and I don't like the way she acts, I think she's rude and arrogant which does'nt make people too hot.

Best Answer

So so true.

Best Answer

Well, let me put it this way...... I want a Megan Fox clone for birthday!

Best Answer

hahaha

Best Answer

She's a babe! Sexy more then 'pretty' though, she reminds me of Angelina Jolie who I also think is hot :P Would kill to look like either one of em!

Best Answer

She is a physically beautiful person. Anyone who denies that is lying.

Best Answer

she's very pretty but there's other actresses and models who are prettier

Best Answer

i think she is very pretty

Best Answer

KillieLove it sounds like you have the answer already. haha You are exactly right. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Everyone has different preferences. I don't think pretty is so much the right words as hot, however, I also think there are different levels of hot. In her case, she is the kind of "hot" that I would describe as someone who could cause a lot of trouble and jealousy in some negative way. I don't really have a reason for that, it's just a gut feeling. But hey, that maybe just how the movies have made her too.<br />
Assuming that picture I see as your avatar is really you, I would say you are VERY pretty, and shouldn't have any reason to be jealous at all.

Best Answer

it is me... and thanks, but i have my flaws

Best Answer

I think she is a beautiful girl with great talent.

Best Answer

she is very pretty.. her hands and her thumbs are whats ugly on her LOL u ever see them?

Best Answer

Yeah her toe thumb! haha

Best Answer

yes she s very hot, but i dont think we really know what she s like so were being a bit mean...........

Best Answer

Definitely not d girl next door look.kind of exotic lookin,she aint bad.

Best Answer

Yeah she has a very unique beauty about her

Best Answer

I think she has a beautiful body, but her face is creepy looking to me.

Best Answer

she can put her slippers under my bed anytime she likes

Best Answer

hehe

Best Answer