or just the same?
BloviatingBuffoon BloviatingBuffoon 70+, F 8 Answers Nov 12, 2012 in Parenting & Family

Yes, I rather said that they are totally different but both of them can contribute and play same roles

Best Answer

Yes,

There is a reason why United nations have excluded the work done by a housewife from the calculation of national income of countries, because the role of housewife cannot be compared to any other work done by men/women

Best Answer

Not directly, it just that people assume so. Which makes it happend. In reality tho, like really. All kind of roles and groups are completly pointless and meaningless. Dosent define a person or personality at all. You simplfy people really by doing so. Make them less then what they are.

Best Answer

Yes. Not that I think they should be destined to do certain jobs, I just think that women and men have a different perspective, and if they collaborated then we would have a better world.

Best Answer