i have done it a few times i shave my legs all winter i wear skinny jeans and pantyhose and 4 inch stilletos i love it
Sexycynthia Sexycynthia 46-50, M 36 Answers Feb 29, 2012

Yes. They are ABLE to, but the problem these days is being able to without being harshly criticized or physically/emotionally threatened and abused by others. Everyone has the right to express themselves through their dress any way they choose and I really wish people would get over their judgements about it...

Best Answer

I've been loving your answers today! :)

Best Answer

lol same to you! thanks :)

Best Answer

Who's to stop you ? If you want to wear jeans and heels, then why the hell not. I shave my legs and wear hose whenever I want, plus, if it's OK for the girls to wear whatever they want, then as far as I'm concerned it's OK for us guys as well !! Enjoy.....................

Best Answer

I actually think the same way I mean you are not hurting anyone by wearing whatmakes you happy. the only one that can say anything is yourself, no one else is living your life. and if your life is about wearing dresses, or heels or even shaving your legs just to be able to wear hoses or tights, then do it,i do it and no body even notice. and again you are not hurting anyone by doing that.

Best Answer

Absolutely!!!

Best Answer

My legs have been shaved for about 10 years now.

Best Answer

why not, i am smooth and wearing panties or stockings all the time. Heels will also not be a problem if you are dressed up completely, there are a lot of us t-girls walking around in Amsterdam for example, me included. <br />
I don't know anything about the states of coarse.

Best Answer

Metrosexual men should be 'allowed' to dress-up since the Modern Women can 'wear' trousers and short hair !<br />
It is a form of expressing their feminine side and NOT becoming ONE !<br />
Some professionals even do mani / pedi wearing clear nail polish !

Best Answer

I shave my legs and wear pantyhose and tights all the time. I have worn shorts and tights in public and shown my painted toenails in flip flops and nobody really seemed to care. Haven't been brave enough to wear my 4" pumps in public but ballet flats haven't been a big deal.

Best Answer

i wish............I would love too wear hose and heels every day

Best Answer

Guys that work out shave all the time and as long as you keep it shaved no one will know that your not hairless.

Best Answer

fortunately I dont have hairy legs and sometimes I do wear panties and tights under my jeans

Best Answer

Yes as i do now but not openly

Best Answer

Yes I shave my legs and wear pantyhose most of the time I do wear heels but not often.

Best Answer

Of course, they could even wear skirts and blouses instead of jeans

Best Answer

WITHOUT A DOUBT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<br />
FOR SURE!!!!!

Best Answer

I always shave my legs and wear pantyhose or kneehighs. I can't wear skinny jeans or heels to work though.

Best Answer

Sure I do. I often shave my legs & love wearing high heels, but if I'm wearing jeans I don't normally wear pantyhose or stockings. With jeans I prefer strappy sandals so that my nail polish on my toes can be seen.

Best Answer

Oh he'll yes! Snap babe!

Best Answer

of course they ARE able to do so ... the only donĀ“t do ...

Best Answer

I would love to see it ok with sosiaty if males could shave and dress as they please with out being shunned.

Best Answer