Do you think men/boys wearing skirts is more atractive than wearing pants trousers?
5musicbox5 5musicbox5 56-60, M 118 Answers Jul 8, 2012

it´s much more comfy in the very first place!

Best Answer

I think your defanitely right,
do you wear a skirt all the time

Best Answer

not all the time ... if you work with huge machines like I do to wear a skirt is no good idea ...

Best Answer

Except for once or twice per year. It's heavenly comfort not to have bruised testicles.

Best Answer

Unless you want to get sucked into the machines. Nothing loose fitting in my work area as well and must be heavy sturdy fabrics as well.

Best Answer

Agreed I just love my dresses and skirts

Best Answer

It depends on the individual and the skirt or pants. Any person can look just as good in a walmart suit as they do in a $1,000 suit, or just as bad in a $1,000 suit as they do in a walmart suit. It depends on how the individual carries themselves.<br />
So far skirt wearing has not become overly popular among U.S. men, but many of the men chosing to wear skirts do look better in the skirt than pants. But those men chose a well fitted skirt with a complimenting shirt, usually shaved their legs, and wore their outfit with confidence, not attempting to attract attention, but appearing not to be concerned or worried about receiving attention either. Guys seem to have a problem choicing complimentary foot attire, but then again look at all the skirted women in shower flip flops.<br />
I would have to say that in my opinion as a general rule both guys and gals look better in a proper fitting skirt than they do in pants.<br />
We are rapidly approaching 2014, and it is time guys start doing more than talking about wearing skirts. If the only place you wear skirts is at home or when you're home alone; then "NO" it does not look more attractive, it looks like something you are ashamed of.<br />
But if you guys are finally as strong, determined and bold as women, and have decided your comfort and your choice is more important than the opinions of the style dictators, then "YES" a proper fitting and worn skirt with appropriate shirt, footware and shaved legs is far more attractive, comfortable and less boring than pants, jeans or shorts. It is a piece of clothing that has nothing to do with gender or sexual preference. If they are comfortable to you and YOU like the style and looks of a skirt start wearing them now, in public, private (work when possible) and any place you go, with anyone you are with, and any appropriate activity you do.<br />
But wear them proudly as any other article of clothing you wear; don't wear them in such a fashion that you are going to draw extra attention to yourself. But remember a few simple rules if you decide to wear a skirt. Wear a proper fitting skirt (try it on before buying them); wear complimentary shirt and footware; wear a skirt appropriate for the event or activity you will be attending; don't wear too short of a skirt (you have added privacy issues); always wear undershorts or panties (you figure out which, but keep those private areas covered); learn how to sit, bend and get out of areas such as cars; and shave your legs (nothing looks worse than a pair of hairy stubs sticking out of the bottom of a nice lookng skirts.

Best Answer

that's exactly how my wife feels. which is also why she and our daughter are with me when i shop for skirts. they like to see me dressed appropriately dressed too.

Best Answer

that is great to hear that and I hope you shave your legs too.

Best Answer

I agree, I love wearing skirts and dresses.

Best Answer

I completely agree with you. When I'm wearing a skirt, I certainly feel better about myself if its's a well-fitted one.

Best Answer

Proper fitting?

Best Answer

Why push guys to shave legs. Men do not shave legs while wearing shorts. Skirts are no different
Also I am a guy not a girl. Leave leg shaving to the ladies.

Best Answer

I think skirts on men are far more atreactive than pants :)

Best Answer

Yes. No more bulge in the front. No more bruised testicles. No more adjustment to keep the seams of the crotch from pinching the penis. The real issue here should obviously be comfort rather than appearing to be more attractive.

Best Answer

YES I agree its made a big change to me

Best Answer

Yes i know i had a car crash last week i hit a tree.when i got to A/E i was wearing my best floor length skirts on which they cut off but what the hell still a live

Best Answer

Hi I am a 51 year old man who has 5 full floor length skirts and wear then in doors most of the day and the wife things it is ok
I am wearing 1 now and soon time wear a knee lenght skirt at work. and i live in the uk

Best Answer

Why no bulge?

Best Answer

I think men should wear what they like, women do and no ones says why are you wearing trousers and not a dress.

Best Answer

Sure, as long as my mustache is also on display. Facial hair is the male garment not pants.

Best Answer

Agreed

Best Answer

A sweet idea...but how many like it?

Best Answer

I think secretly there may be a lot that would wear one if it was the normal thing for the male to wear one once again like they use to years ago, like pink is now worn by males?

Best Answer

I do. Start a poll and find out. I'll bet there are more than you think. Besides most men will wear whatever you ladies tell us to wear, so you are really in control of all this.

Best Answer

Like ear rings and necklaces too some men now wear.

Best Answer

More attractive? Not necessarily. But skirts are very practical, extremely comfortable, have been worn by men since the beginning of time, are in no way gender specific, and are, not to put too fine a point on it, just plain fun to wear.

Best Answer

I love wearing my skirts, especially mini's. I wish society was open to men's 'creative' fashions. Heels, silky soft fabrics and appropriate/cute tops compliment a tall shapely man (or woman). Gautier styled him beautifully in a knee length black skirt, low heeled ankle high boot/pump, white ruffled shirt/top (if I remember correctly, since this was a few years ago), and he looked 'stunning'. I also feel that when dressed 'infemme', levels of 'testosterone' seem to diminish, which actually put me in touch with my more feminine side.

Best Answer

A major reason men would say they prefer seeing females in skirts/dresses is they express that women look better in them. The fact is applicable with equal impact to both sexes. Pants are ugly, drab, plain, boring---pure function, to be sure, and life or death if the wearer is in Antarctica, or on cold mountain, crawling in a cave---etc. But much time is spent in non-working phase. Skirts/pants are differences of activity and climate---not sex differences. Either sex looks better in skirts because skirts have nicer appearance than pants. Try to get a lousy bum pair of pants to swirl, see how far you get.

Best Answer

There is a time and a place for everything. Men should be allowed to wear skirts, if a skirt is appropriate for the activity he is engaged in. Men who wear skirts should attempt to look like a man wearing a skirt, not a man disguised as a woman. Skirts are more comfortable and probably more healthy for men than pants are. It is time to end trouser tyranny!

Best Answer

may be your right i think it's time to change. yes it is much healthier and by keeping it cooler down there helps the ***** count plus many other benefits and it can be much smarter then pant/trousers if the right sort of skirt is worn.

Best Answer

It is about attractiveness and comfort. I am male. I am heterosexual. I have long shaved legs. I prefer wearing skirts everyday and everywhere in warm weather. There is no chaffing and an occasional cool breeze is a relief I just don't get wearing shorts. People do look but never openly ridicule me. One lady in a store said "You certainly do have the legs for it". I don't feel or act feminine. Wearing the skirt just heels natural. I have only seen a few men wearing skirts. They look fine to me.

Best Answer

Do they have nice legs? I know some men that would look good in skirts and some women that should always wear pants.

Best Answer

It's not really about being attractive. It's about comfort, and the belief that men should have as many choices as women.<br />
And! Just because you cross-dress does not mean that you are gay.

Best Answer

if you look back in history men and boys wore skirts so you would not be cross-dressing as its a mans garment anyway, its not a woman's garment, its just that woman have all ways worn men's clothes anyway just the same as they have with the pants.

Best Answer

I prefer to wear a trouser skirt over a pair of trousers. I like the way skirts move and flow when I am walking or when the wind is blowing. It is so much fun to wear a skirt.<br />
Skirts are easy!!! Skirts are great!!!

Best Answer

I do for sure, and would prefer that men wearing skirts would be the normal.

Best Answer

yes i think men should wear skirts or dresses. tyey are much better than pants

Best Answer

Yes. I find that cross-over fashion makes people look more attractive to me. Women who wear more "masculine" clothing, and men who wear more "female" clothing, are more attractive. Masculine femininity and feminine masculinity.

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

Skirts are much more attractive than wearing shorts but they do need to shave their legs.

Best Answer

The only problem I have with men wearing skirts is they need to sit with their legs together! I find it best when I sit with my legs angled on the floor.

Best Answer

You're painting longer skirts out of the picture when you say this.

Best Answer