jsmithemail jsmithemail 36-40, F 18 Answers May 26, 2012

It may not be the most serious but it is the most crippling.

Best Answer

It's a bad one, but I feel racism and sexism are the most serious illnesses of mankind.

Best Answer

I would say yes, as it could easily end a person's life who is absolutely health and who could contribute to the world around us.

Best Answer

the most misunderstood i would agree with besides which i think they are important members of society and people can learn a lot from them if they have the initiative and keep an open mind.

Best Answer

Like what Literaturegirl said.

Best Answer

most mentally ill people are in denial or in lala land cause of drugs......i pick chronic pain......nothin like severe neverendin pain to question yur existence

Best Answer

The human condition.

Best Answer

Which "mental illness"? Of what severity? It's a big range from slight autism or obsessive behaviour with which an adult may be able to live reasonably easily, to severe illnesses that are disabling, isolating or indeed dangerous to sufferer, other people or both.<br />
I've had to have clinical psychological help at times, and have suffered from a strange range of fears, depression and other problems for all my life - but I manage to look after myself, I have a good job, I am no danger to anyone, and my mental problems are nothing to creeping destruction by MS (suffered by two friends of mine) or cancer (which killed my Dad - eventually).<br />
That question is so simplistic that it's frankly meaningless - especially to those of us who are even mildly mentally ill.

Best Answer

Nope cuz simply it's not painful. physically or mentally.

Best Answer

you have no idea , it's mental torture , sometimes you can't even function let alone get out of bed , you obviously Know nothing about mental illness , i would give both my legs for a mind that is not disturbed .

Best Answer

You are right I dunno how it feels, but having to live with a physical illness makes me wish it was mental cuz in my case it wouldn't be as much painful. I respect your point though :) thank you

Best Answer

No-one is denying mental illness can be crippling and destructive, but the question itself is poor because it takes no account of ranges of either physical or mental illness, but merely asks a meaningless comparison.

Best Answer

I think it is very misunderstood and that makes it more serious than most illnesses.

Best Answer

Just look at Charles Manson

Best Answer