Bonnie1934 Bonnie1934 56-60, F 9 Answers Mar 18 in Community

No

Best Answer

I will say that it was an unwise, unnecessary decision.

Best Answer

people who kill themselves were hurting immensely, and were not in a logical state of mind to think about what or who they were leaving behind.

Best Answer

Best Answer

she had mental issues beyond her control.

Best Answer

I think anyone who kills themselves don't make the choice lightly but are somehow at the end of a cliff with no way back in their minds, it's sad but it is also their choice as it was hers.

Best Answer

They said she was in massive debt.....I am wondering if he knew and if he could have helped her...still suicide it never the answer.

Best Answer

It states on Yahoo that he offered, but she was embarrassed about the debt. Guess if everything is perfect in life all your life, you are not prepared to handle it when things go really wrong.

Best Answer

That can be so true...sad!

Best Answer

Hi
Your right I had everything once and lost it (long story)
My well of friends who turned away I had one thing to say

I have fallen before and got up I will do it again have any of you got that ability. You have your money through those gone before you I made mine myself and have the knowledge to do so again.

When one has been down the road up is always easier you know the way and the pit falls along it

BIo

Best Answer