Ifilayhere Ifilayhere 31-35, F 15 Answers Jan 15 in Movies & TV

I just hope not. I can see a really talented girl in her, I hope she won't put that to waste. I hope she won't be like the other celebrities who were so popular, that they don't know how to handle it anymore. :(

Best Answer

I have a feeling she will soon be having a coming out party.

Best Answer

That is next. She'll announce that she is a bisexual and would like to have sex with a girl for the first time.

Best Answer

I think she is already there and loves it because she is finally getting the attention she feels that she deserves.

Best Answer

well she smokes mull she did that on stage but that was so everyone talked about her shes an attension seeking mug

Best Answer

She's a self promotion genius,

Best Answer

Nope.

Best Answer

I think she is too.

Best Answer

I do too

Best Answer

I really can't imagine caring about anything less than this.

Best Answer

Lol. Chill it's just a question and you did take the time to type that so you must care a teeny bit lol.

Best Answer

No, I care more about making the point that caring about someone like Miley Cyrus is just silly. I don't care about her.

Best Answer

Neither do I tbh. Just curious as to how others perceive her. Some are obsessed by her. She's done a good job! She has millions of twitter followers!

Best Answer

I think so. Also people get bored easily, and her antics will no longer be 'shocking', she'll just be another Lindsay Lohan.

Best Answer

miley cyrus is stupid

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer