SmartSweet1 SmartSweet1 51-55, F 7 Answers May 28, 2012

Your brother in law pays back a loan. A politician tells the truth. Any religion has the facts right. That you wake up alive every morning so far. That some stranger smiles at you and you smile and that makes someone else smile and so on. That you find your keys in the first place you look. That you're totally unprepared for something and then you don't have to do it. When someone thanks you for doing something you don't even remember doing. When someone does something nice for you for no reason at all. <br />
The real miracles are the small ones. That you're around to appreciate them is even better.

Best Answer

and let's not forget that we can ask and answer questions and others who we don't even know can respond and do. That's really pretty amazing. Thanks for your insightful response and taking the time to do so. Much appreciated. :)

Best Answer

You're as nice as your name. Thank you.

Best Answer

miricals are from the hands of God. My story of Reaching Out From Heaven, shows some of the miricals that God has given me, if your interested.

Best Answer

Do share...

Best Answer

It is posted on this sight. "Reaching Out From Heaven" Heartbeats of Life and How I became a believer might be of intrest too. Thanks.

Best Answer

Someone saw mib3

Best Answer

heheheh you are so right :)

Best Answer

I agree with A Course in Miracles that miracles are of our real nature and if we are not experiencing them on a regular basis, we are out of tough with our true selves. A miracle is an event that occurs "outside" known reality, so that is a broad spectrum answer.

Best Answer

I like it :)

Best Answer