lizabee lizabee 51-55, F 27 Answers Nov 27, 2012 in Community

Mommy is that you?

Best Answer

Nope....I cook and clean and manage my own home.

Best Answer

Yes I hated mine!

Best Answer

What do you mean by mommy issues?

Best Answer

Freud would say yes!

Best Answer

Only boy of 4 kids. Loved by all, never did dishes - laundry - trash - <br />
or had hours. All agree I was never spoiled, no issues - just love.

Best Answer

How do you think that they got to be Mommies?<br />
(insert wicked sexy smile)

Best Answer

ugh i can't stand mamas boys

Best Answer

You never know...some guys are like that you know, a simple thing like wearing your berret on the wrong side...and WHAM !...He rips the credit-card right outta your hand!!!!...lol...

Best Answer

I hope I understood your question. I think most men that grew up in a convensional family with two parents, with a very loving mother, will always be emotionally dependent on a mother figure, they may expect some of the mommy behavior like "taking care of", "cuddling", nurturing from their wife :)

Best Answer

I don't think most do.

Best Answer

Yes I do, some with negative feelings and some with positive feelings. I was raised in a female dominated home and my mother and I were best friends right from the start. She raised me taught me things I needed to know, loved me and was always there for me. We did everything together. Everywoman I ever meet will always be compared to my Mommy.

Best Answer

What are mummy issues? I don't know if I have any? What's an example of a mummy issue?

Best Answer

Yes, if you mean something 'ticklish' and loving to re-call the memory about some incidents with mommy.

Best Answer

I dont even know what the hell that means

Best Answer