Lol some guys have nice eyes and the mascara would only bring them out lol!! but its a thin line until you get into scarey and fairy lol

Best Answer

Hell no!

Best Answer

Yes and I favor full facial makeup including lipstick. Most men could improve their appearance with more attention to their eyebrows and lip outline.

Best Answer

Hell NO

Best Answer

I would like to be able to wear mascara, and maybe even some blush and lipstick. Sadly, it is not "acceptable." (Girls can dress like guys as much as they want, but heaven forbid a guy wear a skirt or a little makeup or some cute shoes.)

Best Answer

You're just so right, it's such a shame that in 2012 we have all these stupid social taboos to restrict our lives. It really isn't fair, I can't imagine how anyone would think that it is.

Best Answer

If I was a famous misician I would probably do this..... lol but in everyday life I think this would alienate too many people....

Best Answer

I wear an under-eye concealer to hide dark circles, but mascara - No.

Best Answer

The Dave Navarro look can only go so far.

Best Answer

No......depending.

Best Answer

Nope.

Best Answer