How much info are you comfortable giving out? Do you think about your info before putting it out there? Have you ever been sorry about giving out TMI?
puddetat puddetat 61-65, F 5 Answers Mar 20, 2012

yes, this is why EP is my only social network. even then i'm exposed to far more masturbatory experiences from sick fetishists than i'd like to know about. these males (and some very dysfunctional females) really don't see how offensive it is nor do they care. if i don't know you, i don't want to know what brings you to climax before we say hello. it's just a sad reality that comes with interwebz social networking i guess.

Best Answer

What kills me is when people complain about the networks changing their privacy settings over and over again, talking about how now some of their info is more public than they want it to be. Understand that, privacy settings or not, your information is out there at the mercy of these companies, no matter what. Expect the worst, and don't put anything (even "privately") on your networking site that you wouldn't want to share with every computer-owning individual in the world! Also, it makes me a little uncomfortable to see so many pictures and videos of peoples' children up for all to see. It makes me nervous because there are SO many predators out there just TRYING to figure out where your children are- why make it so much easier? And on a slightly lighter note, I know where the pictures of me at 8mos sitting in the bathtub are- they're safely tucked away in an album in my mother's bookshelf. Kids today? Their pictures in the bathtub are splayed all over their parents' facebook pages for their 575 friends to see... and potentially for their future friends to accidentally come across someday in the future. Those memories are no longer private- they are forever out there in the mix. Don't get me wrong- I love seeing cute pics of my friends' babies! They're adorable! But I'd almost rather see them on paper in the safety of a living room. Whew. Guess I needed to vent on that one! :)

Best Answer

Very nice response. I like the way you think.

Best Answer

YES! I think people put WAY too much information on their social networks. It gets really annoying.

Best Answer

In some cases, yes.

Best Answer