chirpy116 chirpy116 22-25, F 16 Answers Dec 30, 2012 in Community

Useless parents, Crappy cops, Humans themselves, And the idiots stupid enough to commit the crimes, these are what you blame.

Best Answer

I wouldnt say blamed, but there is a definite interplay between life and art and life and art and life and art. Where the buck stops and starts, who made who, what inspires what, well thats the mystery of the chaos of culture.

But i strongly disagree with the simplistic blame-seeking of well-intentioned witch-hunt groups, especially christian ones, and especially christian political ones, who want to make some grand sweeping gesture and enact some idiotic policy that causes ten times more problems.

As one example, some people blame violent video games on inspiring real world violence. I disagree. I think violent video games are a release, a catharsis. Id rather have people shooting up pixels than people.

Best Answer

true. I've shot billions in space invader games over the years and I've not had one instance of me to purchase a gun. Or come to think about it , a knife to use as a weapon

Best Answer

No, there's no proven correlation at all. If that was true, the violence of movies and the crime rate would be directly tied. They're not.

Best Answer

No, human beings are.

Best Answer

The late American directer Stanley Kubric who lived in the UK banned his film A CLOCKWORK ORANGE in the UK for fear of copycat crimes.When he did die, they started showing it, but by that time it was a bit dated

Best Answer

Its the codpieces. The wearing of a codpiece inspires a criminal mindset

Best Answer

To some extent yes...

Best Answer

They play their part in a promotion of lifestyle way.

Best Answer

i blame parents

Best Answer

Nope, I think it's the experiences people go through and how they are raised.

Best Answer

I think that all the things in our environment effect our choices and decisions.

Best Answer

Just another stupid way to excuse people for their stupid behavior!

Best Answer

Partially. But parents letting their kids do what ever they want is more the issue

Best Answer

Yes, but it's more music, since music is an everyday thing

Best Answer