Okay so my brother is been a total *** to me all this time to me for years now and he ask me for stuff and I allow him to use my stuff and then after that I ask him if I can use stuff and he says no to me and I ask him why all the time and he says that it takes to long which it does'nt. Then one day I said to him that you need to let me use this and then he is saying no and I said that is a little selfish and he said that I just dont want you to use my stuff and I said dude you use my stuff too and I have every right to tell you that I can use it and he said I have no right and I called my mom and she does not care and my dad fell ******* favorite picks to my brother and my dad thinks he doesn't what do I say to my brother, mom, and my dad and do you think he is being selfish?
Panda26 Panda26 13-15, M 5 Answers Feb 22 in Parenting & Family

yes, hes selfish cause he'll use your stuff but wont let you use his

Best Answer

Perhaps he is being selfish, but so what. Some people are selfish, that's just life, I'm not, but I know people who are. They never change. People never change.

Best Answer

Don't let your brother use ANY of your stuff. Fair is fair.

Best Answer

19 u?

Best Answer

I mean 14 sorry.

Best Answer