My best friend last emailed me on Monday and I am not sure if they are still alive. I KNOW. That sounds like a huge unrealistic leap in reasoning, so what if they've been gone a few days? Everybody takes a break. Well... the break they have taken seems quite unexpected. I have a feeling they would have wanted to talk with me the next day based on how the last few emails went, though I can't be sure. One thing that does bother me though. They said that they have been plagued with health problems and they needed to get some medicine in the morning the next day. They also said that they had not slept for a while and they last said they were going to bed. I don't know if things were normal or not because I haven't talked to them much, but I am just hoping that they haven't fallen in to some major illness or something, or worse, as I suspect, died. They were last saying that anything was possible and that we should not doubt the chances. I really hope they aren't in trouble or worse.
FunnyLookingCorpse FunnyLookingCorpse 18-21 5 Answers Jun 22, 2012

be sure to let us know how it works out

Best Answer

~always hope for the best~

Best Answer

Yes im worried a bit about all of u. Should be fine.

Best Answer

Ahhh, I am sorry you are worried. I'm the same as you. I worry when I don't hear from someone. My mind jumps to the worst conclusion. It always turns out to be okay. I hope it does for you and your friend. hugs

Best Answer

he looks like he has way to much on he's plat....

Best Answer

Oh!? I am sure that this person isn't too busy.

Best Answer

I was talking about you... look at your symbol

Best Answer