Another disturbing text.he called her sweetly and told her he text her see if she was around in Thursday but weekend he was out of town.
Lisa1471 Lisa1471 36-40, F 8 Answers Nov 5, 2013 in Affairs

Omg and you are still married, why not let her move in, because you condone it by staying with him, and you can all get along.<br />
How long has this been going on, a long time now. Come on.

Best Answer

For years.

Best Answer

What can i say, denial, denial, denial someone needs a wake-up call.

Best Answer

no you don't get it we went to visit Mt family as happy family

Best Answer

Not really nearly 4 yrs its fling so hes young through phase I guess we been married 5 yrsn

Best Answer

So, pretty much since you've both been married...

Best Answer

Yea but using her

Best Answer

He's using both of you.

Best Answer

So true:)

Best Answer

Im the wife not using me at all

Best Answer

Not for 4 years, no one uses anyone for 4 years.

Best Answer

No man will keep any woman around for 4 years if he is only using her, and you 1 year more do you think he really thinks more of you, if he could he would properly marry her too.

Best Answer

So if not using what is it then? Cuz he don't care about her

Best Answer

Yes he dos, he wont tell you that of course, come on wake up seriously, no man has a woman for 4 years without it having meaning get it. If he did not care about her he would commit to you and not see her. He has no respect for you that i know for a fact.

Best Answer

Yeah but its 4 yrs of using. Hes only with her cuz shes 10 yrs older.I don't see what's so fun about that. What meaning have do with anything if shes stupid keep wasting her time?

Best Answer

4 yrs

Best Answer

Damn! What kind of man would do that?<br />
How rude.<br />
He should never lie to his mistress. That's what he has a wife for.<br />
He better straighten up or he'll find himself with just one of you.

Best Answer

Lie to mistress?

Best Answer

LOL. That was complete sarcasm. It was either that or ask you what the heck you allow him to have a mistress and still be with him, but I'm sure you have your reasons.

Best Answer

Lol

Best Answer

yeah but I knew it was that's why I answered the way I did.

Best Answer

he is happy that he is he getting away with it

Best Answer

You make bunny cry.

Best Answer

LOL She makes everyone cry.

Best Answer

lol !

Best Answer

xD

Best Answer

Leave this lame....

Best Answer

No, he was letting her know he was thinking about her. Wow, thinking that he was letting her know that "we're happy" is pretty delusional...

Best Answer

Ok now how was he thinking about her really tell me? He text her Thursday she didn't respond. We went away weekend but bck to go work Monday.she returned his text Monday.he told her he was away weekend but te t her Thursday. He was w us his family so what you mean? Don't make sensen

Best Answer

Not something I would tolerate .... But I haven't walked your shoes... However 10 years from now when you as old like me, your looks are fading and you finally wake up? Will you be happy you waisted even more years with him? Have more self respect, you are worth it!

Best Answer

I doubt it I'm 31 mistress 43 shes fading my husband 33

Best Answer

If he were telling her you're happy, he would come out and say it, and get rid of her. Don't stick around.

Best Answer

Using her for sex only

Best Answer