I have wine bottles that I would like to recycle.
RosaElaPilarGoens RosaElaPilarGoens 18-21, F 9 Answers Jan 22, 2013 in Hobbies

Well in my district, glass bottles are not to be put in the recycling bin, you're meant to go to supermarkets where they have them. Luckily, theres one only a few hundred yards away. I do have a cheeky old neighbour who sometimes gets rid of her Christmas wrappings after the holidays, but I've never caught her, yet... :)

Best Answer

Call the cops!

Best Answer

Just ask them. If you were my neighbor I would not mind, but all people think differently.

Best Answer

Your a good peraon

Best Answer

ask them, why don't you put them in a recycle bin of your own? Underage drinking and you don't want your parents to find out?

Best Answer

No I don't have a bin because my ******* city refuses to give me one!

Best Answer

well then ask your neighbor if you can put them there or wait till they go to work and then do it before the truck comes

Best Answer

Chick the bottles on their lawn if they care

Best Answer

lol I got reprimanded by my neighbor one time. I forgot to put mine out one night, and only remembered as the truck passed my house. I live on a corner (in the city with row houses) so I went and put mine out at the guys house on the other side of my corner where they hadn't come for pick up yet. He was out in front at that very moment! He goes "no no you can't do that. You can't put that there" I told him I was his neighbor and pointed to where I live. He rolled his eyes and said "ok this one time" People around here are crazy protective of the sidewalk space in front of their house.

Best Answer

No they won't mind we do it all the time! it won't hurt to ask though!!

Best Answer

True

Best Answer

Ha, I've been so tempted in the past, particularly as I suspect they're growing skunk, and it stinks my whole house out and I want revenge.

Best Answer

Yay

Best Answer