What where dinos, If not Dragons?
TheMourningSage TheMourningSage 56-60 14 Answers Feb 10, 2013 in WTK

No

Best Answer

Were they? Yes. What other explanation could there be for every culture from the Vikings, to the ancient Chinese, to the Babylonians, ALL depicting a large fire-breathing lizard? I don't think there are any more nowadays, unless there's some fossilized eggs, or some DNA left in some subterranean cavern, that man has never seen, and probably never will.

Best Answer

The obvious answer is to say heck no, are you crazy ?

But myths and folklore are based on truths and half truths. People thought the Legend of Troy was a myth, but then Schliemann found it in the late 1800's.

Dinosaurs have always been with us, but they did not learn about them until the 1800's either.

I think that given enough time and some circumstances or perhaps developments in science that Atlantis will be proven to exist as well.

If you read anything related to ancient worlds and ancient history by Zechariah Sitchin, he insists that Minotaurs and other half animal , half human animals existed during the days of Atlantis. Perhaps, flying dragons existed too.

Best Answer

I would love to be able to believe in all the mythical and mystical creatures that are said to have existed, but I know in my heart that none of it's true. But the world has enough weird and wonderful creatures anyway :)

And dinosaurs were reptiles, that it is often thought gave inspiration to the dragon myths when their bones were discovered. There were was nothing mythical about them, just animals that lived a really long time ago, some of which were very big :)

Best Answer

I tend to think they existed. Skull fossils have been found that suggest a fire-breathing dragon.

Best Answer

May have been something close. Like the Rock, a giant bird that could carry elephants. They found small elephants on an island near Italy, they only stood 3 foot tall.

Best Answer

no, i dont think theyve ever been real

Best Answer

Not as depicted when conjoined with civilization . . . Like knights in shining armor, etc.

Best Answer

yes most of them are just misinterpretations of fossil remains

Best Answer

I think they were just like all those mythological gods thor odin i beleve were anicent aliens

Best Answer

What about Unicorns , wonderful mythical creatures !

Best Answer

Yes. the only way to see them is through LSD.

Best Answer