Shedevil5924 Shedevil5924 36-40, F 14 Answers Apr 19, 2013 in Parenting & Family

oh no question mine are

Best Answer

My cats are my best friends, and my children.

Best Answer

Yes C: my kitty is my baby.

Best Answer

even more so since my real baby was taken away

Best Answer

They are soo much better than babies.... They don't talk or cry in the middle of the night. They are happy with the simplest foods...you don't have to give birth to them....The list goes on and on. Pets are soo much better than babies

Best Answer

They are my babies. No doubt about it.

Best Answer

My bunny is my baby!

Best Answer

MY CAT IS MORE THAN A PET SHES MY BEST FRIEND , MY SISTER, SHES A FRIEND FOR LIFE THATS FOR SURE. SHE WILL ALWAYS BE THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT.

Best Answer

I have 2 kitties right now. i call them my "kits"...they're my boys...all my pets have been members of the family....

Best Answer

They are pets. I like them and they make me laugh but they are NOT people. They shouldn't have birthday parties; They shouldn't wear clothes or jewelry; The way we view our pets these days has been expertly molded by marketing execs; just like modern holidays. Christmas stuff starts coming out before Thanksgiving now . . . oh yeah, sorry. We're discussing pets. Do you not find it disturbing when a human lets a dog stick it's tongue into their mouth?

Best Answer

I think of them as little friends, I guess. My dog was my buddy. They are friends that I take care of and am responsible for. I've never thought of them as my children though.

Best Answer

Was? Did it pass away? And all of my pets.

Best Answer

My little girl unfortunately I had to have her put down due to breast cancer. Hardest thing I've ever had to do. I had her cremated and have her on my mantle.

Best Answer

Awww I'm sorry to hear that :'( putting my pet down was always a hard thing for me too.

Best Answer

Very hard to do but had to be done.

Best Answer

my baby always:) My kids grew up, my cat stayed little , cuddly & playful:)

Best Answer