Tahbri Tahbri 26-30, F 36 Answers Jan 8, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

No... People change. Times, places and relationships change too.

Best Answer

Yes. I always took cheating as meaning they need more than just one person to remain "entertained."

Best Answer

yes, unfortunately. If it is in their blood then that is what it is. Was married to one.

Best Answer

Not necessarily. But they might more easily succumb to temptation now. Their "no. no." instinct has been diluted.

Best Answer

Maybe maybe not ,but I'd have a hard time trusting them.

Best Answer

Yes, once a controlling *****, always a controlling *****.

Best Answer

i just think if it truly was the right person then they wouldnt be cheating on you in the first place or vice versa and like a lot of people have said here we do change for the better or the for the worse that is for us to make that decision, some people change and stop cheating and some people change to cheat even more. <br />
i think if you do come across on someone that has cheated then be on guard just for a while but hopefully for them they have stopped

Best Answer

This was asked very recently. I see it as a character flaw, like someone who steals---everyone doesn't do it. So if a person can do it once, there's no reason to think they can't do it again.

Best Answer

I definitely do not think that.....people are able to change their behavior if they really want to be in a meaningful relationship! :)

Best Answer

I firmly believe that once a cheater will always be a cheater because they like the thrills of dangers and if they know they can get away with it, they will. A very small percent say 5% will change for the better probably they had a scare of a sexual disease. Who knows?

Best Answer

Yes, most will cheat again because they can get away with it...

Best Answer

No, people cheat for many different reasons & hopefully they grow and change as life moves forward.

Best Answer

No, but if it's happened once in a particular relationship it may well happen again. In a different relationship no.

Best Answer

I dont think so

Best Answer

I don't think that all cheaters are always going to cheaters. It all depends on that person. But the trust would either never be the same again, or it would take an extremely long to trust that person again. They say that trust is the cornerstone to the foundation of any relationship. Without having that, it's not a relationship anymore.

Best Answer

I guess it can be a damned if you do, and damned if you don't situation sometimes.

Best Answer

I have very high morals where relationships are concerned and as far as I'm concerned your question contains the very saying I live by. There is NO excuse acceptable for cheating on a partner/wife/husband and trust would be broken forever, I will qualify this by saying that is in MY opinion of course.

Best Answer

No, definitely not true.<br />
However - with the same person I believe it is absolutely true.<br />
So basically, if "he" cheated in his past with someone else, it doesn't mean he will cheat again. If he cheated on you there is a very high possibility he will again.<br />
If you want to break that cycle, then you need to really dig down deep and find out why he cheated in the first place. He may not even be able to understand himself though, so good luck.

Best Answer

No, how would you liked to be named clumsy because you only fell once?<br />
It's the same thing

Best Answer

I don't think that. I don't do that. But I have had that happen to me more than once. I'd say it depends on the person.

Best Answer

I think more times than not yes, once a cheater always a cheater. I know people can change but usually they try to change but don't really suceed.

Best Answer