I don't know if it's normal, but it's awesome and I love my girlfriend (long distance) more than anything.

Best Answer

done it. not for everyone. you just have to choose for yourself.

Best Answer

Its dangerous. Online dating leads to rape.

Best Answer

not necessarily. i have done it multiple times and i have never been raped or attacked by them when we met.

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

It's for people who are confident and careful enough to take control of their own dates. It beats blinddates or setup dates and they've got it setup on some datesites to really help you be in control of the kind of person you are initiating a connection with. I've had an overall positive experience with online dating.

Best Answer

It's better than meeting someone directly in person because then you can open yourself up easier than in person! :)

Best Answer

It's normal now I guess, I'm bit older and I had a really hard time accepting the idea. But now I know tons of people who are together and met online.

Best Answer

or me I don't know what happen but the site would take your money and nothing would happen, it seem like the women would firt and about it nothing really happen it took a year before some thing happen To me its not worth the money to spend, it better off being a lone

Best Answer

The most efficient way to screen out the people you don't want to meet and get to the people you do want to meet. Join match.com or some other dating website today and you could have a different in-person casual introduction set up for every day next week.

Best Answer