starlightgurl22 starlightgurl22 31-35 9 Answers Apr 9, 2012

yes but every day more and more realize that it wont be with him the one i really want to be with

Best Answer

Not looking good.

Best Answer

Still have time to change it.

Best Answer

Indeed, hoping for the best, or a hail of bullets. I got the right career anyway.

Best Answer

where there is life, there is hope

Best Answer

no..the odds are stacked against me.

Best Answer

That is what you think, but you'll never know. Tomorrow is a new day you can change it.

Best Answer

yes its not how you start the race but how you finish it

Best Answer

No, I've given up on that hope long ago. <br />
Happiness seems to just be for everyone else. :|

Best Answer

Not true ive been where you are there is happiness out there for you. you just have to go after it no matter how hard it may be it is worth it if you have happiness

Best Answer

Thank you so much. I truly hope you are right but after so many years of being so unhappy I've just lost hope. :(
Everytime I would get hope back for a moment it always blows up in my face. :(

Best Answer

You deserve to be as happy as anyone else.

Best Answer

Thank you do much. :)
I do know I deserve it but I don't know what to do anymore. I've just given up completely now I'm afraid.
It hurts too much to have hope crushed so many times.

Best Answer

As long as you have breath don't give up. Kepp your head up and fight. It hurt a whole lot, but do not give up. I'm saying this to both you and me here.

Best Answer

Thank you, I'll try.
Good luck to you as well! :)

Best Answer

Certainly hope not :D

Best Answer

Why?

Best Answer

I'd rather live my life in a more interesting way without focusing so much on the ending. Most of the great people in history did not spend their final days retired on some beach.

Best Answer