petiterebel petiterebel 18-21, F 28 Answers Oct 20, 2012 in Community

It absolutely does. <br />
But some women like to be degraded, as hard as that is for some to understand. The women in **** do choose to participate, but not all of them like it. In fact, most of them don't. Seems like every time I see an interview with a **** star, there are deep issues and psychological damage under that bravado.

Best Answer

OMGZZ 50 SHADS OF GRY DEGRADS MEN BERN IT

Best Answer

0MG BBYY 50 SHEERRD OVV GREEERRR, DUZZ N0T DGR@@@D3 M3333N?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Best Answer

Y3 I7 DUZ

Best Answer

It doesnt degrade women any more then the in them and the men and women watching them. Honestly all it does is create misconceptions in relationships.

Best Answer

Shut down p0rn? Um, no thanks.

Best Answer

Lol old ppl need p0rn too.

Best Answer

If they are choosing to do it, it's their responsibility.

Best Answer

It's like the age old question about prostitution: does the negative message that it sends override a person's right to use his or her own body as they choose, as long as they're of legal age and not being coerced ? Would it be less degrading if the industry was better regulated so the participants had health benefits and could work under safer conditions ?

Best Answer

I usually read all the responses before I answer--but this hits home for me big time--when I met and fell in love with my bf, he hid this 'habit' from me--I am 58 years old, but not unattractive--he goes on line for teen sites and rents cable **** while I can't pay my bills--it makes me feel old-ugly and like an amateur. The degrading isn't just the girls that are in these movies--it ends up degrading me--our relationship. OUR sex life. I don't understand that this old raggedy man--that I think of as a sexual God--betrays me for this--when I go to sleep-when I go to work--when I leave the house for any reason. And then has the balls to say --you don't take care of me--like I do his laundry--like a duty. He can't understand that when he does this--like some j-off in the dark--it is a COMPLETE turn off for me--makes me want to be with him less--but he defends this sh!t as --it's legal

Best Answer

Ummm no. . . besides if people don't like it, they shouldn't watch it. Not being forced. -_-

Best Answer

Depends, but millions of women purchase ****. There's even a niche market that caters to p0rn that appeals to women.

Best Answer

Sure it does, but it degrades everyone involved. The entire sex trade is all about exploitation. The actors are exploited, the consumers are exploited and all are us are degraded as seeps into our culture and becomes the new normal.

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

Not if u dont take offense to it, no

Best Answer

Probably some times then , a lot of the girls in **** are nut case thugs their lives would be no different their crazy.

Best Answer

its all about the fame & money---look at fake agents---you might learn something with his answer to women

Best Answer

**** degrades everyone. I agree! Just shut it down! If everyone stopped looking at it, it will go away!

Best Answer

It can, depending on what kind of **** it is, but does it actually encourage treating them poorly? Does s&m encourage viewers to whip people?

Best Answer

Yep. We're doing a study in soc class.

Best Answer

Can I see some sources? And isn't shutting **** down entirely extreme?

Best Answer

If there is truly any "degrading" done, it is probably self-inflicted by the woman who consciously and deliberately chooses that kind of "career."<br />
I've known several **** "actresses" and actually had one live with me as my non-sexual roommate.

Best Answer

I don't know. I'd have to do some research before I could form an opinion on that. :P

Best Answer

Meh, i liked Hentai better anyway

Best Answer

Not really...they are choosing to do it.

Best Answer