Yes, I think they knew all along where OBL was. I don't trust any of the Arab countries. Muslims want to kill Christians and they think that they're supposed to rid the world of 'infidels'. If we hadn't been buying crude oil from that part of the world, it would be a much different situation.

Best Answer

The fact that Osama bin Laden was hiding in Pakistan does not mean that the Pakistan government knew he was there.<br />
As a country, Pakistan is seriously struggling (people have said it is failing) and there is a clear gap between what it is able to do and what it wants to do.<br />
Part of this gap is lack of resources, part priorities and it is certainly true that some parts may be sympathetic to Osama, who after all has made a big issue of Muslims v West. It is probably true that there is a lack of urgency to clear out the terrorists, but that in part is down to US funding (i.e. here is some money to get rid of terrorists, but once they've gone - no more money!)

Best Answer

I think Pakistan does support terrorists and I think they knew Osama was there. I believe we are barking up the wrong tree supporting Pakistan with millions and millions of dollars. I think they are in the part of the world that will support terrorists no matter what.

Best Answer

No miss thats not true 35000 pakis lost their lives in this war, on 1 hand terrorists are attcking pak and on other US drones, recently US drone killed 3 childrens in tribal areas of pakistan, 35ooo lives cannot be replaced by few fuking bucks!!!!!

Best Answer

Can't say without evidence, But it could have been either way.

Best Answer

I doubt the state of Pakistan are, too much to lose. However quite a few of its citizens do, not very much to lose.

Best Answer

yes more than likely

Best Answer

u r 100% positive
pakistan iyself is a terrosist
jsu answer how do the terrosist gets guns and other bombs
from where do they get the money to buy all this explosives

Best Answer

Nope

Best Answer