If you separate people down into small self relying groups.. YES. Let them loose on 'reality TV shows'.. not much hope is there

Best Answer

Let go of labeling good and bad and you will disappear - and the bliss of understanding we are all connected we be all that remains.

Best Answer

there are many bad people that think they are good, If you blanket hate a whole class of people and don't see gray areas you are not a good person

Best Answer

Definitely not.

Best Answer

I think so, but look at the news of late. It is murder here, murder there. Stealing babies, killing children! Good gracious. I would like to think that most of us are basically good, though.

Best Answer

What's the basis of people? DNA, water, protein... a ***** and an egg?<br />
Well, I've made a few, and I say, IT IS GOOD.

Best Answer

No i don't think so. That's why we dont see angels on earth

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

wow. what a reply. hehe. Well, for me, we started as good people. Just time will come you have to face difficulties/challenges or whatsoever and you'll become what you've become. Everything we are right now is our decision in some way and it's also up to us to live the way we want in life.

Best Answer

Neither good or bad, we all just have a need for connection, and it all depends on how you where raised by parents and the rest of your enviroment, on how you'll try to achieve it.

Best Answer

Anne Frank though so....

Best Answer