VaiinChick VaiinChick 18-21, F 19 Answers Nov 14, 2012 in Community

I believe it is developed at an early age. How you process and bridge information...

Best Answer

I think there is a natural intelligent that people are born with and then there are those that are book smart and become intelligent from the things they learn through education.

Best Answer

Seems to be a combination, but I don't know anything about that kind of thing really.

Best Answer

People are born with the potential for a certain level of intelligence, but the actual result is greatly impacted by environment.

Best Answer

Both.

Best Answer

People are born blank. Their life makes THEIR choices

Best Answer

I think genetics plays in but I believe almost anyone can make themselves intelligent

Best Answer

I see intelligence as the integral capacity for mental development over a range of adversity and opportunity. It begs the question of what optimal development is. Fast or slow, books and logic, or survival and dominance? Every social niche holds to its own ideals.

Best Answer

Ha..never thought of it like that. Very interesting.

Best Answer

Some people are born intelligent and some have to work for it, like everythng else in the world. I think a person of averge intelligence can train themselves to be good at pretty much anything they choose but there's certain things that might not come as easily that they'll have to work harder at performing those tasks.

Best Answer

Are we talking about Americans or the rest of the world??

Best Answer

both

Best Answer

Knowledge can be learned, but intelligence you are born with. It represents a capacity for learning, sort of sets you maximum potential.

Best Answer

your moms ***

Best Answer

Everyone is born with natural talents. Some people develop and hone those they already have, some people make themselves good simply by willpower and the drive to do it.

Best Answer

you can't fix stupid, but we can hope.

Best Answer

The older I get the more intelligent I become without trying too hard. I think it's innate.

Best Answer

the more older you get the more WISER you become. Cheers!

Best Answer

intellegnce depends on environment and adaptability for ex a person isnt as intelligent as a shark in the ocean the shark has the advantage first thing i was taught in psy class 101

Best Answer

. Dude people are born smart not made. Ask your self this question: Why do some people have a big D ick? I wish i had a 8 inch coc k oh man the confidence i would have in bed.

can you grow a 9 inch coc k or 12 inch one? no, is genetics simple as that. Some people are born to be tall. The environmental factor only plays one part: enhancement.

Best Answer