CreateTVT CreateTVT 22-25 15 Answers May 31, 2012

People believe in God because they believe he gave them life.

Best Answer

I believe Him because, unlike many believers, I know He exists.

Best Answer

No you don't.

Best Answer

I'm rubber, your glue...um..uh..forget it.

Best Answer

you may strongly believe he exist, but you can't prove it, just like i can't prove he doesn't

Best Answer

What if we could prove it?

Best Answer

Yeah I read your book where you met him face to face and you made him a nice cup of tea. It was very inspiring.

Best Answer

There are many reasons a person would believe in God or supreme being, fear of death being the most common. Perhaps gratitude and appreciation for nature.

sorry lotus I just noticed you already said that. : )

Best Answer

People believe in a higher power(regardless of what it religion) because they want to feel special. They cannot handle going through life without thinking there must be more to it, so they create supernatural beings to give them something to do. It all boils down to trying to find a way to explain the unknown. Most especially death, which is what we fear the most.

Best Answer

There should be no fear in death.

Best Answer

exactly

Best Answer

yes it is a psychological need.

Best Answer

Some I suppose but in the early days it was out of fear.

Best Answer

Fear of the unknown? Why fear something that does not exist though? You had to believe it first. If it is fear of other humans or what they may do, they never did believe, did they?

Best Answer

i think he means they feared what might happen to them, like famine or disease or drought, so they prayed to god for help.

Best Answer

Do you let yourself be know to your enemies? Would you love someone who put a gun to your head and said you must? The only way for us to honestly love God is to come to him. Only then will He make himself known to you. Seeking the truth without accepting any lies, in all areas of life, is a challenging way to find Him, especially in todays world where lies have been spread to conceal His existence.

Best Answer

Wow dude, in the early days there was a gun to most peoples head, ever heard of the inquisitions? or the crusades?

Best Answer

That is one example of the lies. You have to go against Christ to murder.

Best Answer

It's easier to believe in god and an afterlife than to contemplate the lack of your own existence after your physical body has died.

Best Answer

probably. and when they see it isn't true, they stop believing.

Best Answer

They have usually been educated that way. And It’s comforting to believe that someone is taking care of you.

Best Answer

I believe in God, because I believe in a higher consciousness

Best Answer

I honestly think that all gods are creations of people who are afraid of the unknown after death. A way to rationalize death, in other words.

Best Answer

i think that too, there might be a god, but i don't think he comes from any religion we know of.

Best Answer

.....like....no ?

Best Answer