Psychic as in mind reading, future seeing, mood reading...the basic psychic stuff : ]
TaiHenne TaiHenne 18-21, M 26 Answers Dec 26, 2012 in Hobbies

We all are psychic to an extent but if you're asking for the people on the ads I think they are not as good as they claim.

Best Answer

I only believe in the ones that will not make or take money for it.

Best Answer

Not at all.

Best Answer

This may sound crazy, but I agree with MagickMonster. I called a psychic line that said they were authentic once, actually based on my own intuition that I didn't realize! They did reveal some things that "rung bells" about my situation. I do believe they exist, but there are also many fakes out there, too. I only suggest authentic psychics if you need a nudge in your life and unsure of your own feelings about your current situation.

Best Answer

Yes, I believe everyone is psychic. Most of us don't know how to access that part of our brain. I think there is alot more our minds can do if we access all of it. As it is now we use about 10% of our brains. Hypnosis has shown that our brain records every single that happens around us. If we could actually access all our brain I have no doubt that we could communicate with our minds as well. I don't believe this just for belief's sake. I have developed my psyche and have given readings to people for years. I have never charged money and I never would because I believe that it was never meant to be something limited to a few. I truly believe that if people would listen to their own intuition, then they will realize that that is what psychic ability is. Simply intuition, which is a natural ability to all humans.

Best Answer

No, I don't. It's confirmation bias, remembering the times you imagined something and it came true, and forgetting all the times you imagined something and it didn't come true.

As far as I'm aware, any time anyone's actually tested someone's claims of psychic ability, with firmly-defined aims and methodology, they haven't done any better than chance.

Best Answer

i did until they cancelled that so raven

Best Answer

yes without a doubt in my mind yes

Best Answer

Yes. I have predicted a few things in my life, and I was shocked when they came true. For example, the morning they were launching the space challenger, I thought to myself, that sounds like a very risky operation, I hope they checked everything out well, or that ship will explode... and a few minutes later, it DID explode, killing the brave astronauts. It is an intuition, an energy I feel when I am with people that I can detect. I can't do it all the time, but when I do, I'm always right, which amazes me.

Best Answer

The ones that make money out of it are complete shams as far as I can see. Ok, they are great at reading body language etc but that is about it. However, I have had some very unexplained moments in my life that I cannot explain, so yes, I think some of are in tune with each other.

Best Answer

Found more to be psychotic

Best Answer

I do. And I think someday we'll figure out the science behind it.

Charlotte

Best Answer

I do not think so.

Best Answer

No, but if your talking about manipulating energy. its possible

the other things you describe are false and stupid. and everyone can read moods

Best Answer

No,i don't believe they are.

Best Answer

Yes, actually I know they can. once I went to an online psychic and they told me stuff. and then I made another account and they told me the same thing! and then they told be they don't mind if I need proof. and that they knew I was the same person.

Best Answer

that's what i call "Psychic I.P"
how cool of them.

Best Answer

I.P?

Best Answer

Hapenns to me sporadicly and more often to females from my family. No reason, whay someone could not be particularly gifted in that.

Best Answer

mostly old people

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer