Do you think that fear actually washes away as the time approaches? (to keep this on topic-ish, this is not a suicide question)
Tripjointswithdope Tripjointswithdope 22-25, M 12 Answers Aug 9, 2012 in Health

most likley,speaking as a person who has had a few close calls when your looking death in the face all the trivial little sht in life kinda just dissapiers and all you can think about is survival,i suppose thats self preservation kicking in?

Best Answer

I have faced this, I found I was more concerned about the task faced by those I was leaving behind. It really bothered me that there were so many things I still had to take care of. Interestingly, since overcoming my situation, those same loose ends are still unaddressed, lol. I'll take care of them tomorrow????? lol.

Best Answer

Of course

Best Answer

I think people fear sickness and the pain of sickness and may be pain that death brings to loved ones..

Best Answer

Coming from personal experience...very fearful.

Best Answer

I think some do and others don't. I have never been afraid of dying, but of course, I'm not ready tonight.

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

Well we all are destined for death, but I had two experiences where I thought I was going to die, and I felt calm, more matteroffact than anything

Best Answer